Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:41 PM
BigPickle

when its done
Old 06-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Approved Member

OK . promo is done its taken a while cos the launcher has crashed about a million times, it will be up tomorrow , now im off to work on my merry night shift at the airport , sleep tight you lucky bastards.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyerz View Post
OK . promo is done its taken a while cos the launcher has crashed about a million times, it will be up tomorrow , now im off to work on my merry night shift at the airport , sleep tight you lucky bastards.
Nice, Cant wait
Old 06-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Approved Member

Hi Guys sound very nice , just 1 question though, do i have to stay offline with these sounds or is it the kegetys thingy?
Old 06-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyerz View Post
You're not the only one doing a nightshift today, actually as I'm typing this, I am sitting in my building (security) and trying to kill boredom by watching your vids.
At least you got to do something with airplanes.

~S~
Old 06-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Approved Member

FlyingShark, Where is it that you work?? Hopefully a place with lots of $$

Probably quite common with security jobs, I couldn't bear the boredom myself, kudos to you!
Old 06-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
You're not the only one doing a nightshift today, actually as I'm typing this, I am sitting in my building (security) and trying to kill boredom by watching your vids.
At least you got to do something with airplanes.

~S~
I used to do that. Loooong time ago. Respect to you.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timej31 View Post
I used to do that. Loooong time ago. Respect to you.
Thank you,

I do it for so long that I think I'll stick with it for the rest of my life. I know, crappy working hours, being at home when there's nothing to do, being at work when other people do their whatever hobby it is like sports or evening school (that's why I became a simmer), relationships got wrecked,...but I did it for so long that I wouldn't be able to cope with a normal job like on an office or in a factory. I do like one thing you see, the individuality, as long as I do what's been told, I can organise myself without anyone checking on me and that alone is worth gold for me.

~S~
Old 06-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gflinch View Post
FlyingShark, Where is it that you work?? Hopefully a place with lots of $$

Probably quite common with security jobs, I couldn't bear the boredom myself, kudos to you!
HA, thank you. I really can't tell on the internet where I work. What I can tell is that I work on different places. There's no $$$ to be found but I do work among other places, in a diplomatic institution. Most people who never worked in security think that it's like being a cop and ask me if I carry gun. Well, it's totally different than being a cop, it's mostly either giving service overday to people and over night it is...well...kinda boring. And my gun, well, I don't have one. See the above post why I still work in security.
By the way, I used to like it a lot more in the past because I was working on a bit huge site where I did virtually anything that has to do with security and a lot of fire protection too. Overthere we learned new things every few months. But as my company lost that contract I left that place and just go where they send me.

I also like being among people from everywhere (when working overday) as I mostly work in international institutions/companies. Pam pam pam pam...she said hush...

~S~
Old 06-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
HA, thank you. I really can't tell on the internet where I work. What I can tell is that I work on different places. There's no $$$ to be found but I do work among other places, in a diplomatic institution. Most people who never worked in security think that it's like being a cop and ask me if I carry gun. Well, it's totally different than being a cop, it's mostly either giving service overday to people and over night it is...well...kinda boring. And my gun, well, I don't have one. See the above post why I still work in security.
By the way, I used to like it a lot more in the past because I was working on a bit huge site where I did virtually anything that has to do with security and a lot of fire protection too. Overthere we learned new things every few months. But as my company lost that contract I left that place and just go where they send me.

I also like being among people from everywhere (when working overday) as I mostly work in international institutions/companies. Pam pam pam pam...she said hush...

~S~
Pretty cool, was kindof joking about asking where you work. Kindof like me asking when the surpise is going to be. As far a I know good security is mostly not known or seen.

Anyhow, sounds like you lead an interesting life, my job has some diversity that I enjoy too, as I do a little of everything here, outside and inside the offices.

Well, keep up the good work on the sounds, they are coming along quite well. Bad thing is as you improve one sound, they others that haven't been touched stand out more and more.. so I guess you have a long road ahead.

Greg