Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Captain Blood

Captain Blood Captain Blood is an action game about the notorious Captain Blood. Players take the role of a brave and noble corsair, following his intriguing and amazing adventures in 1685 Spanish Main.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persoiranian View Post
on pc i think captain blood will be a success,on 360 it's dfficult to even guess.
demo is good idea and as baxter said,more advertise is needed(not only about CB but also many other titles)

I agree that on pc it will be a success because the only hack n slash games the pc has right now are Devil may cry 4 and Ninja Blade. There are a few others hack n slash games coming to pc on 2010, like Venetica, Edge of Twilight, Fairy tales fight Star wars force unleashed 2, the new prince of persia game, Dead Rising 2 Highlander... but most of them are from small companies and they are not so well known. We must sent a message to developers that we want hack n slash games on pc, but how can we do it? And a demo is MUST i believe! someone must do something about it. Most people not even know about CB. 1C must advertise their games a lot in order to success!!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

u r right,There are only a few hack n slash games and mostly from small companies(except Prince of persia)
and about 1c i have no other way to be agree with u!! frankly i have no ties with 1c or Mr.Boris Nuraliev!!! but i have to say most of the 1c's games are VERY good and i really mean this. so advertise more and continue ur progress guys.....

Last edited by persoiranian; 12-31-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persoiranian View Post
u r right,There are only a few hack n slash games and mostly from small companies(except Prince of persia)
and about 1c i have no other way to be agree with u!! frankly i have no ties with 1c or Mr.Boris Nuraliev!!! but i have to say most of the 1c's games are VERY good and i really mean this. so advertise more and continue ur progress guys.....
And while there are ALOT of people on EA forums asking for a pc version of Dante inferno EA still refuses to release it on pc. There is also a topic on Konami forums about a pc version of Calstevania and still nothing.... Can someone make a pettition about Dante inferno pc so we can all sign in and help make the pc version happen??
Old 01-01-2010, 03:35 AM
Approved Member

u mean at petitiononline website? maybe it works maybe not...many people must sign it and informing them about the petition is also a problem,i think it's better to put the companies under pressure on their own forums!!!
oh and some companies pay no attention to pc users,better to not paying attention to them as well,and supporting those who care about pc users...
Old 02-18-2010, 09:08 AM
Approved Member

When will we have any news about Captain Blood?? I cant wait for this game!!
Old 02-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

What going on with Captain blood why there anot news so far??
Old 03-25-2010, 07:44 AM
Approved Member

when captain blood will be released?
Old 04-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Approved Member

Whatthe hell going on with Captain blood?? They changed they release from Q2 to q3 2010! I would like to know will the game ever be released???
Old 04-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Approved Member

CB will be released till the end of 2010
Old 01-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

Captain Blood is a 1935 swashbuckling film made by First National Pictures and Warner Brothers. It was directed by Michael Curtiz and produced by Harry Joe Brown and Gordon Hollingshead with Hal B. Wallis as executive producer. The screenplay, written by Casey Robinson, is based on the novel of the same name by Rafael Sabatini. It features a stirring musical score by Erich Wolfgang Korngold. Some of the impressive sea-battle footage was taken from The Sea Hawk (1924) (not to be confused with Flynn's 1940 film of the same name, though some of the footage was also reused in the initial sea battle scene).

The film stars Errol Flynn, Olivia de Havilland with Lionel Atwill and Basil Rathbone. It was the first of eight films co-starring De Havilland and Flynn, and in 1938, the two would be re-united with Rathbone in The Adventures of Robin Hood.