Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Approved Member

Default Anyone still play bop ps3?

Just wondering if anyone still plays? I havnt even turned my ps3 on in about a month after trying to force myself to like B.O.S witch I still hate. I really want to play some bop like the old days lol I know this won't happen but does anyone still play at all is it worth puting it in and looking for a game ?
Old 05-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrickandgoose View Post
Just wondering if anyone still plays? I havnt even turned my ps3 on in about a month after trying to force myself to like B.O.S witch I still hate. I really want to play some bop like the old days lol I know this won't happen but does anyone still play at all is it worth puting it in and looking for a game ?
Hi Mav, I'm back playing Buddy. I unlocked all 103 birds in BoS and got platinum and prestiged so until there's a patch (if there is one that is ...) I don't have much to play BoS for. I'm working away on my platinum for BoP at the mo using my new PSN Green_Devil_JG. Look forward to seeing you in the BoP skies ace.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:08 AM
Approved Member

I got on today and instantly got into some 8 player arcade games guess not everyone has went over to the dark side lol now if I can just get some realistic games going lol
Old 05-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

I had to block a fellow pilot today. First in a long time but it's been coming. I've given him more than a fair chance to prove himself but sorry I am to say he's just a pr1ck. Last time we happened to be on the same side, I'm zeroing in on a B-17 in strike using my G6. next thing i'm up in smoke and respawning. he deliberately killed me to get me outta the way before moving onto the B-17. Then today we face each other in a 1vs1 strike. I'm in the G6 again and him in his Spit. He can't fly anything else 'cause he has special settings for the spit 11 and is like noddy in anything else. anyways 7 mins into our 10 min strike game he quits 'cause I'm gone too far ahead for him to win and he knows it. So Jim****** if you're reading this. COP YOURSELF ON

Last edited by irishjg10; 07-18-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

Jimathome? Lol he quit so many games back when I was playing him lol quits whenever he is loseing to keep a high rank lol
Old 05-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Approved Member

Lol bingo Mav. You got in one, man. I didn't want to name him but hey you knew exactly who I was talking about. Anyway I'm sick of his antics. He's a jumped up tactless bafoon.
He's not gonna bother me anymore now 'cause I've blocked him for good. I'm lookin' forward to seeing you in the air Mav. It's great to see one of the best BoP aces back in the sky. No quarter given or asked and no ridiculous rules. That's real fighting bro. Real BoP. I salute you Sir.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Approved Member

Thanks man. Yeah me and pappy both have had our run ins with Jim over the years. he would play as long as he was winning but quit when loseing I havnt seen him in a while. I will admit he is a very good player he can just be anoying to play with lol. I was playing last night with agator evil_pipi mickyotricky and a few others they were all teaming against me and sweetmystic and we were getting our ass kicked 3v2 against them but I didn't quit I was just happy to be playing again I thought for sure il2 was forever dead but I guess there is a little life left in her after all

Last edited by mavrickandgoose; 05-05-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

Hey maybe we can figure out a time to do that 2v2 we were going to do before bos
Old 05-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Approved Member

Agator and Pipi are good pilots. Pipi is stark raving bananas but good fun. Poor aul mickey tries bless him. That sounded like a cracking battle. I'd have enjoyed it for sure. I must team up with you and Pappy against the latino crew.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

I am going to get BOP back on. I tried, hated and sold BOS and being grounded for so long has me aching to get back in the air. Knowing there are still players on I will boot up tomorrow eve