Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 06-27-2022, 05:27 PM
Approved Member

So a question, then. If I change gold income from battles now, will the effects show in game inmediatly, or I will need to restart?
Old 06-27-2022, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
So a question, then. If I change gold income from battles now, will the effects show in game inmediatly, or I will need to restart?
I haven't actually checked that. I believe that the effect will be immediately in this game, a new one is hardly necessary to start.
Old 06-27-2022, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Didn't find any gold related artifacts other than the Pirate Halberd and the Jackboots, which, regrettably, I wasn't able to afford in time.

Bad luck, I guess. By contrast, in my precedent playthrough I found at least three items of this type.
There are lots of items with that bonus, but some of them can be bought only at high-level islands or from rare races.
Old 07-02-2022, 07:25 PM
Approved Member

Hello again. I'm stuck in Portland.

The blacksmith forged the fault iron you buy from Blasquito and damage with the witch help, but it seems it doesn't affect the castle guard at all. Is this a known bug or I'm missing something?
Old 07-02-2022, 08:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Hello again. I'm stuck in Portland.

The blacksmith forged the fault iron you buy from Blasquito and damage with the witch help, but it seems it doesn't affect the castle guard at all. Is this a known bug or I'm missing something?
Indeed, it is, now this quest is being done for the sake of experience, it does not have an effect on the commander at the castle. This was done for technical reasons - in the original, such enemy weakening scripts often failed and issued a fine not for one fight, but for the entire game at once, for example.

It is better to defeat this hero by luring him out with the help of Feline.

If you don't have enough strength to break through the heroes, it's better to make your way to other islands - Inzelburg and Monteville. Try to kill ordinary monsters there, and leave the heroes of Portland for later.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:05 PM
Approved Member

Thanks but, how exactly can you lure him out with Feline aid? Every time I try to do so by talking to her, she says something along the lines of "I finally get your attention" and Daert replies "You'll have to wait longer", which leads nowhere.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Thanks but, how exactly can you lure him out with Feline aid? Every time I try to do so by talking to her, she says something along the lines of "I finally get your attention" and Daert replies "You'll have to wait longer", which leads nowhere.
You have to talk to Bayard, then come to Delacur and provoke him with Felin. That part wasn't changed since original Darkside.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molder View Post
You have to talk to Bayard, then come to Delacur and provoke him with Felin. That part wasn't changed since original Darkside.
You mean Delacourt, Feline's former husband? I turned him into a zombie and it seems no dialogue option shows up after talking with Bayard.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
You mean Delacourt, Feline's former husband? I turned him into a zombie and it seems no dialogue option shows up after talking with Bayard.
Yep. If you did that, you've ruined the quest with Feline and her distraction of Bayard

Also sorry, I don't remember most of the names in English, might be clumsy.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molder View Post
Yep. If you did that, you've ruined the quest with Feline and her distraction of Bayard

Also sorry, I don't remember most of the names in English, might be clumsy.
Argh. Is there any workaround or I need to load a previous save /restart?