Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty

King's Bounty Famous series of Fantasy Real-time RPG with turn-based battles.

Old 11-02-2017, 09:07 AM
Approved Member

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for contacting us. In the future you can just send your email directly to me or to pr@1cpublishing.eu.

Kings Bounty series is certainly not dead! We have huge plans for the series but unfortunately we cannot share with you any info or details. Only thing I can say that something is coming and it will make you hopefully very very happy.

Also I don’t believe that great games can ever day (I assume he ment die) if they are properly handled.

Have a great day and if you have any futher questions please let me know 😊

Best regards,

Dan

So this is great news!!! Means it's not dead
Old 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

Stimulating
Old 11-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Approved Member

Aww that is so encouraging, I really do hope that they carry through and make a successor to TL/AP/CW. This series has a solid foundation, dedicated fans, and even more potential
Old 11-10-2017, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeonz View Post
Hello Andreas,

Thank you for contacting us. In the future you can just send your email directly to me or to pr@1cpublishing.eu.

Kings Bounty series is certainly not dead! We have huge plans for the series but unfortunately we cannot share with you any info or details. Only thing I can say that something is coming and it will make you hopefully very very happy.

Also I don’t believe that great games can ever day (I assume he ment die) if they are properly handled.

Have a great day and if you have any futher questions please let me know 😊

Best regards,

Dan

So this is great news!!! Means it's not dead
The site has been suggesting something is coming for over 2 years now. No updates, news or whatever since. So what does "something is coming" actually mean? Will it take another 2 years?

They're not "properly handling" the franchise right now, so I'm skeptical.

That being said, they can indeed make me very very happy by giving me more kb.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Approved Member

Well it can take 3 or 4 years to develop a quality game

I doubt they have been working on it that long; after all the last king bounty was release 3 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheBanjoman View Post
The site has been suggesting something is coming for over 2 years now. No updates, news or whatever since. So what does "something is coming" actually mean? Will it take another 2 years?

They're not "properly handling" the franchise right now, so I'm skeptical.

That being said, they can indeed make me very very happy by giving me more kb.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

I've just been playing Crossworlds again after not touching it for years. WoTN was a disappointment and Dark Side was okay, but for me the series hit its peak with Crossworlds. I'm still hoping for a new KB some day
Old 11-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
I've just been playing Crossworlds again after not touching it for years. WoTN was a disappointment and Dark Side was okay, but for me the series hit its peak with Crossworlds. I'm still hoping for a new KB some day
WoTN was really bad. I agree dark side was okay. The biggest problem with Dark Side was that it seemed bugged and unfinished. So many semi bugged quests. A lot of the time it wasn't obvious at all what was supposed to be done.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Anything after Crossworlds is a disappointment. A new team developed them, and it shows, not just from the bugs they left in but the design of the maps and the uninspired story too.
I really hope we get a KB2 someday, but so far it does not seem so. Even Katauri's KB page has been dead for years.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:48 PM
Approved Member

I thought dark side was decent but a bit too long. The crash to desktop easy to reproduce bugs (time-back with orc shield up from orc shield down) and last hero are annoying (esp since they are trivial to reproduce). Also the balance at the very beginning making it very hard to play on impossible (even though the rest of the game is easy on impossible) is annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Anything after Crossworlds is a disappointment. A new team developed them, and it shows, not just from the bugs they left in but the design of the maps and the uninspired story too.
I really hope we get a KB2 someday, but so far it does not seem so. Even Katauri's KB page has been dead for years.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

I've been playing KB games solid for two months after years without touching them. My ranking for the whole series goes like this:

1. Armored Princess/Crossworlds - the best KB, not too long, lots of possibilities for different playstyles.

2. The Legend - excellent story and attention to detail, but Holy Christ it is looooong. I'm not sure if no-losses can be done easily, but I've never achieved it on TL and yet have done it several times on CW and DS.

3. Dark Side - a lot of labour saving things that I am really missing in The Legend, e.g. TELEPORTING BETWEEN LOCATIONS and HAVING TROOPS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE CENTRALLY. Can't tell you how much time I wasted on this replaying The Legend recently.

4. Warriors of the North. I never actually finished the game a second time after the Ice and Fire DLC came out. I fired it up recently and I have a save at about level 32, which I fully intended to finish, but what's up with the really long load times? I had to give up. Plus I recall WoTN being a boring grind the first time.

New King's Bounty game please!