Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:44 AM
Approved Member

at least release the demo on Xbox360. WTF is taking so long
Old 05-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Approved Member

The game is scheduled to be released later this year. The XBox demo is not planned.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:48 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Jep.. Dozer is banned.. xD
Old 05-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Approved Member

Default what!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
Jep.. Dozer is banned.. xD
when and why did he get banned?
Old 05-12-2011, 03:59 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
when and why did he get banned?
I subscribed to this thread and the message he sent is in my mailbox. He was saying bad words but they were kinda funny too. But what he said was kinda true.. I assume he got banned because his message is deleted so..
Old 05-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Approved Member

Default wow

Quote:
I subscribed to this thread and the message he sent is in my mailbox. He was saying bad words but they were kinda funny too. But what he said was kinda true.. I assume he got banned because his message is deleted so..
mind if i have a look at the message you can send it to me via email ncniceguy22@yahoo.com

subject line put dozer
Old 05-12-2011, 09:39 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
mind if i have a look at the message you can send it to me via email ncniceguy22@yahoo.com

subject line put dozer
Already sent you in PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Approved Member

Default Lmfao

Quote:
Already sent you in PM.
the subject title says it all.
as so i don't get banned so i can keep talking to you guys,i'll put it a lil more nicely..
i agree with what he said i am getting to the point of where i am over this game and losing all thought of ever getting it.He is also right in saying they definitely losing potential customers by blatantly ignoring what the fans advise and recommend. Their lack of forum activity has indeed been noticed and talked about by new individuals and ones who have been around for a bit.
which is why i don't even come to this website to look for new information about the game and pretty much just come here to talk to the rest of the guys who still come onto the forums.
i would say 95% of all the topics and threads are about OTHER things then the game itself and these forums are supposed to be for the game...that says something.
i would also say 98% of all post are by users(potential customers) and 2% is from game developers which is REALLY saying something...
All in all i agree with him but i wont go to the extreme way of saying it like he did.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:57 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
the subject title says it all.
as so i don't get banned so i can keep talking to you guys,i'll put it a lil more nicely..
i agree with what he said i am getting to the point of where i am over this game and losing all thought of ever getting it.He is also right in saying they definitely losing potential customers by blatantly ignoring what the fans advise and recommend. Their lack of forum activity has indeed been noticed and talked about by new individuals and ones who have been around for a bit.
which is why i don't even come to this website to look for new information about the game and pretty much just come here to talk to the rest of the guys who still come onto the forums.
i would say 95% of all the topics and threads are about OTHER things then the game itself and these forums are supposed to be for the game...that says something.
i would also say 98% of all post are by users(potential customers) and 2% is from game developers which is REALLY saying something...
All in all i agree with him but i wont go to the extreme way of saying it like he did.
We made threads to see difficulties in the game, we've even put screen shots in it. Gave our opinion, nobody ever listened! Waste of time if you ask me. I better just watched now and then to see when the release date would be here. I would not care if it would take 6 months of extra time for the release if they would tell us everything and share their progress. Doesn't make me mad but just a little disappointed. And I still bet the devs are not reading these posts. Or they don't understand english which could be cause they are from Russia (no offence).
Old 05-13-2011, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

13 days to release the new calendar... Either they are very busy with the game, or it is the exact opposite... (Or they don't care about their bored customers ?)