Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty

King's Bounty Famous series of Fantasy Real-time RPG with turn-based battles.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

Smile Kings Bounty 2?

Hi!

I know that you just released Crossworlds, do you plan on making a new one?

Cause i can tell you that is a fantastic game that i enjoy a lot. That i already completed Crossworlds one and i'm playing again with a different hero, and just want to know if i will live new adventures with this awesome characters and those beautifull worlds
Old 10-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisak View Post
Hi!

I know that you just released Crossworlds, do you plan on making a new one?

Cause i can tell you that is a fantastic game that i enjoy a lot. That i already completed Crossworlds one and i'm playing again with a different hero, and just want to know if i will live new adventures with this awesome characters and those beautifull worlds
Wisak,

from what i've read, Katuri will be announcing their next game between now & november but it not known if it will be another kings bounty game. we can only hope that it will be KB2 but until then, you might want to check out this thread discussing what people want in KB2:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16785
Old 09-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

I really do hope they do a sequel. I'm not sure how well the games have done, whenever I talk with people, they've never heard of it. I still play the original king's bounty to this day. It's been my favorite game the last 20 years so I was obviously please when this came out.

I really hope they either do another expansion or do a king's bounty 2. I was a bit disappointed with crossworlds. The new campaigns were way too short. I loved the new talents and spells though
Old 09-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

I don't understand why they don't milk these games to the last penny Sims3 style. It can't be very expensive to make new games once you have the engine, most of the graphics and combat design available. I mean its not that much more than what people make in their free time for many games, called total conversion mods.
If I was 1C, I'd already have released 5 Kings Bounties and 5 more Fantasy Wars.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Approved Member

You want them to milk it for money? I hate when they do that. Did it with Heroes of Might and Magic, did it with Disciples. Now they also leave parts of games out purposely, then sell it right after the game comes out as downloadable content.

I'm too olde fashioned me thinks...
Old 10-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

Why, didn't you like Armored Princess and Elven Legacy? I would not mind a couple of sequels like that.
And whats with the old fashioned comment, I really liked Might and Magic 1 to freakin 8 and heroes 1-4. So yes please, milk it.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamotide View Post
Why, didn't you like Armored Princess and Elven Legacy? I would not mind a couple of sequels like that.
And whats with the old fashioned comment, I really liked Might and Magic 1 to freakin 8 and heroes 1-4. So yes please, milk it.
I'm with you. So long as they keep improving the game, by all means keep publishing sequels/expansions/whatever.

Like you, I love Heroes of Might and Magic, and HOMM 3 is perhaps the best version of the series. What a shame it would have been if they'd stopped after HOMM 1 or 2.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:23 AM
Approved Member

Woohoo, they just opened a new subforum here, Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North, new milk!!!
Old 10-22-2011, 06:59 AM
Approved Member

I am disappointed by the lastest crossworld. KB is a RPG, story is its soul, the new campaign are too short at all. New story, new hero, new world, new system, fantasy story is what I want, don't mix serveral kinds of element and a mod grade change and say "See, it's our new game". New content please. It's a RPG!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 03:19 AM
Registered Member

I don't understand why they don't milk these games to the last penny Sims3 style. It can't be very expensive to make new games once you have the engine, most of the graphics and combat design available. I mean its not that much more than what people make in their free time for many games, called total conversion mods.
If I was 1C, I'd already have released 5 Kings Bounties and 5 more Fantasy Wars.