Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76 View Post
I'm happy for you, but I don't live in the mighty us of a, or wherever you are, I don't have the money to throw out the window. the avarage annual income here is about 6000$ yes, annual. And the software prices are just the same, or even more since most publishers and companies like to use the 1$ = 1€ conversion, and we have 25% tax on EVERYTHING. What I'm saying is I don't have the luxury to just throw away the game that I spent 40$ on, and go out and buy another that might be better.
Dude, I'm Brazilian and I assure you that this country has the biggest taxing in the whole world no matter the kind of good it is.
About games, we pay around 52% of taxes of which, 35% is only importing fees, so don't come tell me that you are taxed by 25% on everything, because my situation is worst than yours.

And even with that, I still do what I said and I'm not even rich!
Old 07-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Approved Member

Let's not take this toward that direction. Everyones situation is different regardless what tax bracket your in, or country you're from. This would lead to hard feelings toward one another, and in the end you'll both be right where you are now. It will serve to solve nothing.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 07-04-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Let's not take this toward that direction. Everyones situation is different regardless what tax bracket your in, or country you're from. This would lead to hard feelings toward one another, and in the end you'll both be right where you are now. It will serve to solve nothing.
Don't bother mate, my post isn't and will never be to harm or lead to hard feelings.

I was just saying that using an "excuse" of high taxing isn't a reason not to put a game aside.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Registered Member

Smile complaining

I See the post of alot of players complaing, About how unrealistic the game feels. I thought I would put my 2 cents in. I play almost if not ever 18 Wheeler game out! I drove in 1999 to 2000. I curently went back to driving Little after these game came out. I well say yes it has bugs And some what not real, However its closer than most games as been. Did a great job on showing you what the truck really looks like. Makes Look more Rewarding Than it really is, But never the less I driven almost ever single truck in this game if not all. They hit right on with looks. Handling Well Its a Computer game Lets face it nothing like the real thing. Messed up on not backing though. Should give the drivers a taste to what its like in the real wourld. All and all Good game pretty good job, Could be Better But it does do better than most Driving games. Its is some what close. All thought they make CA look better than it is. lol Been throw all South of Cal And Middle It has different and alot to see, But my Opinion looks better on the game! Person note. To all you play this game in feeling a dream, Or Kids thinking of be coming a driver for real. Be sure thats what you want in life. Its not an easy life High demands! Low cost! If you have a family Even harder!!!! This is best in a single mans wourld. Just thought I would say that, Warn the wanbees thats harder than appears. But Hey This life chooses the driver not the other way around. Be safe For the real drivers, known Enjoy Actting like one! Have fun!