Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Default Retail Release Date?

The 1C company website says the game is being released May 7th. Is this accurate? I know it's being released digitally on the 16th but I don't see any retailers who are carrying the game soon.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Truck View Post
The 1C company website says the game is being released May 7th. Is this accurate? I know it's being released digitally on the 16th but I don't see any retailers who are carrying the game soon.
There are already 3 or 4 Release Threads. Why do we need another??? Please Newbies, and Oldies, look around before you create another yet another repeated thread.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:15 AM
Approved Member

I saw all the release threads, but like I already said, none of them had the RETAIL release date. Look up the game on websites like Gamestop, Wal*Mart, Best Buy, Target, Amazon, etc., and the game isn't listed. I was wondering about the RETAIL release date, the date that it will be IN STORES. I realize it will be released ONLINE April 16th. Like I said, the 1C company website:
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/overview
says:
7th May 2010. So I was wondering if that's the day it's being released in stores, or if it is at all. The only release date given was the online distribution of the game.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Registered Member

Hehe, at least amazon.de has it

http://www.amazon.de/rondomedia-Rig-...0350288&sr=8-1

But that don´t help you really i think.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I saw all the release threads, but like I already said, none of them had the RETAIL release date. Look up the game on websites like Gamestop, Wal*Mart, Best Buy, Target, Amazon, etc., and the game isn't listed. I was wondering about the RETAIL release date, the date that it will be IN STORES. I realize it will be released ONLINE April 16th. Like I said, the 1C company website:
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/overview
says:
7th May 2010. So I was wondering if that's the day it's being released in stores, or if it is at all. The only release date given was the online distribution of the game.
It still falls under the title of Release Date doesn't it? It doesn't matter if it's retail, or on-line. All this does is repeat already existing threads.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Approved Member

Regardless about where it should be posted, I don't want to argue with you. In any case, I think we would like to know when it's coming to stores. I think we can both agree on that. I hope the 'argument' can stop here
Old 04-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Regardless about where it should be posted, I don't want to argue with you. In any case, I think we would like to know when it's coming to stores. I think we can both agree on that. I hope the 'argument' can stop here
What argument? This just has to do with a neat & tidy forum, that some have complained about. You are not helping the matter. Just use some common sense.