Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:10 AM
Approved Member

Sounds good if its on steam, this might even bring more people to the game giving the developers hope in making good expansion packs.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinXeng View Post
Sounds good if its on steam, this might even bring more people to the game giving the developers hope in making good expansion packs.
Not sure the steam style gamer will be that useful to Rig'n'Roll, these people are more likely to think of it as a joke in my experience. There seems to be a huge amount of people already looking forward to the game anyway, whether they're truckers or truck afficionados or people with general interest in computer simulators.. some will probably get it through steam and it's great it will be available there of course, but the standard steam people that discuss steam releases on message boards and so on I don't think will have any interest in this.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

Someone help me http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11374 !
Old 06-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

It isn't on steam..
Old 06-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhdgasd View Post
It isn't on steam..
And just how many times are you going to let us know it's not on Steam?! I think we all got the point the first 3 times you stated it. Big deal, it's not on Steam. It is on Impulse, that is another highly reputable DSP along with others. You have only 4 postings, all saying the same thing. Give it a rest already!

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-07-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb View Post
Not sure the steam style gamer will be that useful to Rig'n'Roll, these people are more likely to think of it as a joke in my experience. There seems to be a huge amount of people already looking forward to the game anyway, whether they're truckers or truck afficionados or people with general interest in computer simulators.. some will probably get it through steam and it's great it will be available there of course, but the standard steam people that discuss steam releases on message boards and so on I don't think will have any interest in this.
It's there, and enjoying about it now
Old 07-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Approved Member

There are two types of people on steam in my experience. Those who are there because they got some voucher or coupon for a steam game but normally wouldn't use it to buy games. And those who are hardcore multiplayer gamers, and use steam's online gaming features.

I for one don't really like steam because I'm completely uninterested in online gaming and I don't like the restrictions steam puts on its buyers. You can't give any of your games to members of your family or friends because only one person can use the account at a time.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76 View Post
There are two types of people on steam in my experience. Those who are there because they got some voucher or coupon for a steam game but normally wouldn't use it to buy games. And those who are hardcore multiplayer gamers, and use steam's online gaming features.

I for one don't really like steam because I'm completely uninterested in online gaming and I don't like the restrictions steam puts on its buyers. You can't give any of your games to members of your family or friends because only one person can use the account at a time.
I'm not either of em. And you can buy other version of Rig N Roll if you want. Are you saying that Rig N Roll should not be available from Steam also? Emm......

Last edited by LosStraitjackets; 07-13-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Approved Member

games should be on steam of course. but steam is really shitty with new releases. smaller publishers always have to have their games be popular or in demand before being allowed onto steam, the games have to prove themselves or have already sold a lot of units before being allowed on there, while the big american publishers get preferable treatment (and some also have started using steamworks, which makes the game steam only). it's a completely bullshit system and I really question why people use it
Old 07-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosStraitjackets View Post
I'm not either of em. And you can buy other version of Rig N Roll if you want. Are you saying that Rig N Roll should not be available from Steam also? Emm......
If you're neither then you're fooled.

Anyway if you have a choice don't go with steam its bad for you, and its bad for the developer, because as I heard they get less after games sold on steam than games sold through normal channels.

Last edited by M76; 07-13-2010 at 08:16 PM.