Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Theatre of War series

Theatre of War series The most historically accurate RTS games

Old 11-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

Default To pull off a major deal: Theatre of War

The best game ever made in the human history is Theatre of War!
Incridible! Unbelievable!
His gameplay is perfect, his historic quality is formidable! I know about what I talk: I have all strategy-games put in the market about WWII: Blitzkrieg and its all add-ons, Codename: Panzers I and II, Company of Heroes, Face of War, Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps, D-Day, Soldiers... Just someone to have a passion for WWII games can enjoy the Theatre of War qualitys!
But I don't know enough english to talk about... There is a french message in the Forum I send about this game... I did put in some suggestions for the next ToW add-on. I hope someone in the 1C speak french to read that...
Thank you!
P.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:35 AM
Approved Member

Unfortunately no one here speaks french, but we're very interested in your opinion, so please post your suggestions in english.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

Default coool

l'artillerie hors carte, mais, à mon avis, c'est pas un moyen vraiment noble de casser l'ennemi! Il s'agit un peu d'un coup de magie; on voit juste les résultats... En Blitzkrieg, par exemple, on peut choisir et disposer les pièces d'artillerie dans le champ de bataille à nos frais 1z0-821 braindumps - testking
e risques; mais, c'est justement ça le fun! Les SPG ne sont pas comme les pièces d'artillerie, ils nous remettent plus aux tanks qu'aux bons et vieux canons... N'oubliez pas que les russes encore dans la Deuxième Guerre appelaient l'artillerie le "dieu de la guerre"...
Old 04-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Approved Member

Artillery has its limitations in TOW. I would like to have the ability to call smoke and HE in the same mission. The mortar call can be used for smoke.