Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Captain Blood

Captain Blood Captain Blood is an action game about the notorious Captain Blood. Players take the role of a brave and noble corsair, following his intriguing and amazing adventures in 1685 Spanish Main.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Registered Member

Default Any recent news?

It's hard finding any news on the game. Is there anything out there to keep us hanging on? Just give us a little ray of light!
Old 05-17-2012, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Default Long Wait

I have wait for this game soooo long. Really, i like pirates, and hack and slash. In the recents years (Yes, no months) i compared Captain Blood with anoters similars games in Pc. And still now, its looks wonderfull. Also, i compared whith some Xbox 360, and look good. But, the time passed, the espectation start to lack, and the allday waiting sleep.
I dont know if the game its cancelled or not, but, for any producer or distributors, they know that in time, the espectation falls. Its Cancelled? Really, i think i dont care no more.

If you are waiting notices, i have a advice: ¡Buy a Chair! ¡Or a Bed!, because the waiting maybe tire your legs and espectations.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

Check this out guys. It's probably the closest we'll get to the game.

Found this the other day.

http://sv.twitch.tv/sargonas/c/1989940
Old 06-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

Default status TBC

Anyone knows why the game has TBC status in the website (it means to be cancelled or to be confirmed??).

By the way, I don't understand because 1C company doesn't report about any news during these years.

Maybe they release the game because the last version of assassin's creed "black flags" is set in the pirates period.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Default Rejuva Lash - Make your eyes appear bigger!

Women want everything perfect on their faces. They leave nothing to make their eyes look stunning. This is what you can get through Rejuva Lash. Apply this solution on top of the eye lashes and let them grow.
http://rejuvalashblog.com/
Old 09-01-2023, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

Default I can appreciate your enthusiasm

I can appreciate your enthusiasm for the game! Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any recent developments or relevant news at this time. However, I advise keeping an eye out for any changes on the game developers' official websites or social media pages. Any updates or news will probably be discussed there.

mapquest driving directions
Old 10-31-2023, 10:16 PM
Registered Member

Default game

I follow this game all the time on the official sites. It's my favorite game.
Old 11-20-2023, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Nice share about Captain Blood, I love playing this game and it is good to find the best places like https://www.reverbnation.com/payflclerk where we can find the results. When I first visit this website I saw there are a lot of people asking to visit this url and and when I see It amaze me with what I was searching.
Old 03-11-2024, 10:03 AM
Approved Member

Default Re

it is good to ask for help finding the best games you like to play. Also you can address your issues so you get the solution to browse around these guys and get what you want.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:25 AM
Registered Member

Default Sell Tickets

Oh cool! Thanks for putting this forward. Sell Tickets Online