Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 12-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Default MOD enhanced SPIRIT for hard and impossible mode!!

http://saikathos.uuuq.com/enhancedSPIRIT.rar

try this mod..hope you enjoy it..
Old 12-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Approved Member

How exactly is this a mod? It's just all lua and txt game files inside a folder, you could at least take the trouble to put the files you've changed inside a KFS archive seeing how there's no instructions or meaningful changelog included. Assuming this is your handiwork, if it's not, point me to the author so I can flame him instead.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:49 AM
Approved Member

I'd like a little more info than "enhanced spirit". What does that mean? Do they do more damage? Cost less rage? rest less? Any details would be appreciated.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:57 AM
Approved Member

Smile enhanced spirit

i included a readme txt file in the rar archive..the only works i've included here are rage and mana bonuses and the camera changes by spamm..because those are the mods who work under ver 1.6b7..i didnt get a chance to upgrade to ver 1.7 coz of an error appearing everytime i try to install the patch (gamersgate & nobilis)

you can extract this at the ..\sessions\base (that makes it a ses folder inside the base folder)

now, it tends to override the ses.kfs without even putting scripts to connect the game to the mod. It happened when i was playing the game and modified the files contained in base\ses folder. No need to restart the game, you only need to levelup the spirit skills or hero or aquire new item, it automatically updates the game inside.

since it overrides the files in ses.ksf, the only thing i included in the package are those files i created changes with..and the changelog is included in the readme file

here are some changes:

spirit damage
spirit exp faster acquisition (my hero is lvl 12 and my spirit zerock is lvl 15)
wifes different bonus
child (if you marry feanora, you will get only children who have good bonuses..)
item enhancement
box rune bonus( if you get a chance to open a box and you luckly got a rune might,mind,or magic instead of +1 i made it to +4 since you "rarely" get a chance to get one..

thats all..

wana test those mods like kb and those translated from russia..so i can create a new mod with new units.. but i can't (T__T) guess i'll play another game after this..
Old 12-18-2008, 04:01 AM
Approved Member

and one more thing..

finish the game first before you play this mod..

the spirit boost its damage drastically evertime you levelup the specific skill of the spirit
Old 12-18-2008, 04:11 AM
Approved Member

yeah! thanks keneth!! i've downloaded ur arch...zip i was hoping to read the file contained in an atom file..where the parameters are stored...gues i can create a new unit or skills..the only prob is..how to include the new unit in the game..any idea where the class is stored??

just open it in rar and i have no idea the atom file can be viewd as plain text..because the last time i open it..it was encrypted
Old 12-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs down

Hrmmm...imba
Quote:
for hard and impossible mode
why not to switch to Easy? if you want to play with fast exp for spirits, lots of runes and so on.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestas View Post
Hrmmm...imba

why not to switch to Easy? if you want to play with fast exp for spirits, lots of runes and so on.

>>i hate playing games in easy ahahha
>>but it did become easy in the later portion of the story
>>im not good at strategy thats why i came up with this mod..while playing

>>im currently studying your mod (army of darkness)..and im hoping to create new units out of it..knights,dragon and swordsman
Old 12-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Approved Member

Actually I am sure that on impossible the spririts gain XP much faster... as the XP ratio is based on enemy strength -> hence they receive more XP compared to easy/normal...

Anyway -> I will try this mod... sounds alluring (I love to make my impossible play somehow easier... I am no "super duper" player
Old 12-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

Smile

man lestas is a good coder!

im now making chaos knight,chaos swordsman..and blue ice dragon hehehe and their corresponding skills..