Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 12-13-2018, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Glad to hear, that you will make an update to your campaign Raknefne! About Red Sands, I play it only with a mod,which cuts all the easy stuff and it is ultra hard . Regrettably it is all in russian, I even think that the english version of Red Sands is 1.6 and the russian is 1.8 and it includes leveling for the creatures which is quite nice.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Approved Member

Default Version 1.1 is ready soon

The new version 1.1 has been uploaded. Only small changes, some bugs and adjustments to a few creatures.

Trent version 1.1 – changes:
========================

- Crash fixed when hiring troops at church after completing quest (Jerneland).
- All other buildings checked for similar crash situations.
- Alchemist’s Holy Bomb no longer burns (!)
- Leisner the Superfly hero on Sprudne: Only +20% fire damage and not 40% (text said 20%)
- The paladin Hero can now learn Higher Magic in the skill tree.
- The Warrior Hero can now learn Ressurection in the skill tree.
- The payment upon death greatly reduced on Hard and Impossible.
- Some experience altars in midgame has an increased exp now or has been removed.
- A few treasures have a higher chance of getting items in some caves, especially Sturn Cellar at Lower Trent.
- Item upgrade fights: Lowered with 30-35% in strength.
- Living Bow: Removed the talk (error in chat).

Creature changes for v1.1:
--------------------------

Inkvisitor: Only 1 charge for RAGE (was 2 in Trent1, 3 in vanilla). Ressurretion 15% less. 6-8 damage (was 5-7)
Priest: Heal 20 hitpoints (was 15 in Trent1, 10 in vanilla)
Paladin: Ressurection removed! Instead 2 charges of healing
Knight: Run 1 charge with 2 moves (was 1 move in Trent 1, no RUN in vanilla). 35 Physical resist (was 30). Roundattack 18-25 dmg (was 15-20)
Maurauder and Robbers: Morale penalty only to peasants and bowmen now (was level 1-2)
Black/Reddragon: Normal price and leadership (was lowered in Trent1)
Alchemist: Holy potions no longer burns (bug in Trent1). More potions – now 3 Fire and 3 Holy potions. A little more damage for potions and Acid Spray. Crit up to 14 from 10.

Spell changes for v1.1:
-----------------------

Turn Back Time: 60.000 (was 50.000). Increased manaprice: 30-35-40 (was 30-30-30)
Magic Shackles: Leadership requirements much much better - was 100% in code, now 150-300-10000% and still for level 3-4-4
Phantom: 15000 gold (was 6000). Costs 16-22-28 Mana (was 15-20-25). Crystals more expensive
Call of Nature: Cheaper, 10-20-30 Mana (was 20-30-40)
Berserker: Now 2-3-4 Mana (was 2-4-7). Cheaper to learn.
Fear: Costs a little more Crystals to learn.

Known bugs, but NOT changed, I don’t have the time (too few people play and only minor bugs):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Talking to Count Bob on Jerneland after all quest is done can lead to a crash. Just don’t talk…
- A chest on Krasen map can give error message. No big deal imo (no crash).
- Upper Trent: after killing the frog boss: a player mentioned some conversations that sounded like the quest was done. Could not find out what exactly was wrong (lack of time…)
- Rune Mage: Text for Runic/High Mage is opposite (also in vanilla, I haven't changed).
- Trapper info: txt about summoned in traps that count is wrong (also in vanilla, I couldn't find the place to change it).
- Item "Raven". Should crash according to a player. Have not checked.

Last edited by raknefne; 01-04-2019 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:49 AM
Approved Member

Does this mod improves vanilla AI?
Old 01-23-2019, 02:45 PM
Approved Member

I have started a new game and I'm suffering constant CTD when trying to hire troops from Gunnar Priest, the guy who gives you the Richard Cannonball quest.

Other than that, my first steps on the campaign are being quite enjoyable. The artistic level design looks amazing so far.

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 01-23-2019 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
I have started a new game and I'm suffering constant CTD when trying to hire troops from Gunnar Priest, the guy who gives you the Richard Cannonball quest.

Other than that, my first steps on the campaign are being quite enjoyable. The artistic level design looks amazing so far.
are you using the latest version 1.1? The crash at Gunnar Priest should be fixed.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
are you using the latest version 1.1? The crash at Gunnar Priest should be fixed.
I'm afraid yes.

Besides, I'm suffering random crashes to desktop every now and then.
Old 01-24-2019, 03:32 AM
Approved Member

I started out a new game with a warrior and the crash at Gunnar Priest was gone. The same happened with a paladin.

It seems the bug was caused by the order I advanced through the beggining. I'll try to reproduce it again tomorrow.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:15 AM
Approved Member

Allright, I think I've got it. The bug triggers when you speak first with the orc taking care of the baby dragons and then accept his mission. After that, you speak with the man who sells or trades his vessels and submarine, and then, go straighly to the temple/church where Gunnar Priest is, ask him about his problems, and after accept his mission, ask him about his wares.

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 01-24-2019 at 04:34 AM.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Does this mod improves vanilla AI?
No, too serious modding for me... this is more a new campaign. In version 1.1 I did balance even more units, for instance the Inquisitor can only cast the Rage skill once, Paladin can NOT ressurrect but heal instead etc.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Allright, I think I've got it. The bug triggers when you speak first with the orc taking care of the baby dragons and then accept his mission. After that, you speak with the man who sells or trades his vessels and submarine, and then, go straighly to the temple/church where Gunnar Priest is, ask him about his problems, and after accept his mission, ask him about his wares.
Ok, I'll check. Thx. Hope you're having fun. It is more challenging than a normal Xworld, but not impossible, a player finished on the Impossible difficulty.