Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

Question spell book reuse won't burn or poison

Hi guys, new to the forum.

I am having difficulty in finding an answer to my question online, so here it goes.

I am a level 7 mage and right after i activated the higher magic 1 which allowed me to use the spell book 2 times I observed that my poison and magic arrow won't cause any poison/burning which used to last 2/3 turns after impact. I have tried this on a number of opponents from pirates, orcs, mages, etc.

Why is that? Is it a bug or I don't have enough intellect or something?

Thank you for your help.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

Hmm, I've never heard of this bug. If you have your game patched to the most current version, then I suppose it could just be probability.

Both of those spells have only a percent chance of inflicting burning or poisoning. I'm not sure how many times you tested, but give each at least a dozen tries - if they still don't activate, then it sounds like a bug.

Also, if you have a save from before you chose Higher Magic, load that save and see if the spells cause burning/poisoning. Then (using the same save) select Higher Magic and test the spells. What you're experiencing may be related to Higher Magic, or it could be something else entirely.

Sorry I couldn't be more help - never ran into that one myself. Good luck.