Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitelite View Post
Think you are thinking of a different guy. There definitely is a Master Card in the English version.
My apologies. Orson Card is the name of the first (or second?) trainer in the tutorial as a mage. I didn't know that they were different per hero type.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:20 AM
Registered Member

there is a Ragna the Butcher running the Thrasher on Bolo, that's one of the main characters from the recent fighting game Blazblue
Old 09-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

Also, I'd like to add, although some of them might not be real Easter eggs:

The Barbarian Hero - Rake Yavik - the capital of Iceland where some of the Vikings/Berzerkers come from - Reykjavík

Thomas Torkve - a paladin gone insane in zealotry - somebody remembers Tomás de Torquemada, the founder of Spanish inquisition? A guy who inflamed by himself over 1000 stakes to burn the 'heretics'?

A vampire named Vlad is a cliche...

Von Cracov - Krakow is one of the biggest Polish cities, and there's one of the oldest, still working Universities in Europe in it.

Captain Cook - Captain Hook form Peter Pan

Big Uchkuk and Umkas - somewhat remind me of the book "The Last of the Mohicans", the Mohok father and son - Chingachgook and Uncas...

Professor Dambior - looks a lot like Dumbledore from Harry Potter

Sammail - Samael, Angel of Death in Jewish myths, lately one of the names of the Satan

Shenobi - Shinobi a.k.a. Ninja

Last edited by Lord deSword; 10-05-2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Some typing mistakes corrected
Old 12-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

dersu uzala is an excellent film made by akira kurosawa
Old 02-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Approved Member

LOL, I never knew that.

Here is another one - the Lizardman hero who guards the Dwarven king, Hagni's father, is called Ftagn - which is a word from the famous Lovecraft chant "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"