Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

Default Easter eggs

I have seen two easter eggs in the game so far.

1. In the high score. number 6(?) is a warrior called Altair. His picture is an assassin.

2. The other one is in the tutorial (warriors guild). His name is Master Card (mastercard).

Let's find the rest!
Old 11-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Approved Member

Here's a few from me.

The fight against Mistikus takes place on the same battlefield as the fight against Karador in KBTL. It always gives me the creeps, as that was the toughest battle in KBTL.

The Admiral on Rusty Anchor is Von Hausen. That is related to the stories for Baron Munhausen.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Approved Member

The Giant hunter near the abyss in the canal is called Lan Mandrago orso, refers to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lan_Mandragoranfrom the Wheel of Time series. Awesome books if you like fantasy btw
Old 11-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Approved Member

In the Russian version, the Giant's name was Lan Mandragor, which is much closer to the original name. I wonder why they left the "r" out.

As for the books, I must admit they're great. Although Jordan sort of gets carried away from time to time
Old 11-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

Lady Magnet - it automaticaly reminds me LAdy Makbet
Old 11-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Approved Member

Not exactly an easter egg, but the Roads Architect makes a re-appearance in AP trapped under a ton of rock, and he has to 'disappear' similar to a quest very early in TL where a rock was supposed to turn into a shrine.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Approved Member

OH, I almost forgot!!! On Umkas, you find Ben Gan from the Treasure Island, written by Robert Louis Stephenson

Some more:
Hogan, the orc, guarding the forward entrance to the frog on Dersu. Maybe something to do with Terry "Hulk" Hogan?
The fallen star - Je-Lo-Pi. Very Close to J-Lo-P, which is close to the nickname Jennifer Lopez used for a while J-Lo.

Last edited by DGDobrev; 11-26-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Approved Member

In the Canal in Tekron, there is a guy that gives you a quest to talk to 3 people regarding his soap he wants to make. When you return to him, he informs you that while he was waiting, he went ahead and made some soap that he is calling Special Acidic Formeldahyde Emollient gard. Or Safe-gard. Safeguard ofcourse is a soap sold in the states.

Last edited by Nitelite; 01-22-2010 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Wasn't Gemstone mines
Old 01-22-2010, 03:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Loffen View Post
I have seen two easter eggs in the game so far.

1. In the high score. number 6(?) is a warrior called Altair. His picture is an assassin.

2. The other one is in the tutorial (warriors guild). His name is Master Card (mastercard).

Let's find the rest!
Actually, his name (in English, at least) is Orson Card. He is a fairly well-known Science Fiction author. I believe they are paying homage to Orson Scott Card.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsportsfan View Post
Actually, his name (in English, at least) is Orson Card. He is a fairly well-known Science Fiction author. I believe they are paying homage to Orson Scott Card.
Think you are thinking of a different guy. There definitely is a Master Card in the English version.