Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-29-2012, 07:02 AM
Approved Member

Default King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Preview by Inside Gaming Daily Blog

Guys at Inside Gaming Daily Blog recently checked the early version of upcoming King's Bounty: Warriors of the North and published detailed preview.
You can find the full article here.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:20 AM
Approved Member

fall 2012? that's certainly not good news albeit at the top of the page it is written release date: spring 2012.

Last edited by Mandea; 02-29-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandea View Post
fall 2012? that's certainly not good news albeit at the top of the page it is written release date: spring 2012.
That's a mistake in the preview, as it was said, the release date is still Spring 2012.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Approved Member

okey-dokey
anyways, scarce info in the preview.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Approved Member

Yes, scarce and some hmmm let's say interesting info! Different Mounts? My curiousity is definetly excited!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Yes, scarce and some hmmm let's say interesting info! Different Mounts? My curiousity is definetly excited!
I don't like to anyhow decrease your expectations, but you will still be using only horses (and later Pegasus).
Old 02-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
I don't like to anyhow decrease your expectations, but you will still be using only horses (and later Pegasus).
No problem, because that was exact the answer I wanted to see! Horses (Pegasus) only and no Brontos or dragons sounds perfect. Only exception would be a unicorn, but anything else than a horse/pegasus for me is not KB.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Approved Member

I feel like whoever wrote the article, has just seen the same video as the rest of us have seen, you know, the pre-alpha video that was released a week or so ago...Is this true? or did he witness another live performance of the game? Evertyhing he explains seems to be from the video i watched
Old 03-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Approved Member

The preview is based on the hands-on presentation, not the video from GameTrailers. The result can be similar as in both cases same levels were shown.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Approved Member

I agree with Darkeonz , because this `detailed preview article` explains almost all same things as video released 1 week ago. They mentioned : "bunch of new stuff, locations, units, skills, let’s roll, already; sheeesh." but didnt say anything about any of those new things
"Next, we witnessed the usefulness of teleportation magic in combat: Zap your quicker, nimbler fighters instantly forward right up in the enemy’s face, let them get in a quick attack, and then zap them back to among your assembled ranks—not only an irritatingly-effective combat tactic." Pls some1 tell me this is a joke. How is using teleportation 2 times (first to attack enemy unit, second to return you`re unit back on original place) irritatingly-effective combat tactic ????? But this was just thought from whoever wrote this article. There are lots of other pearls of wisdom in this detailed preview, but i`ll leave other to seek them out, and get their own conclusions. What is summed in the end, this article didnt reveal a single new information since last week video.