Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Registered Member

Hi Pilots! Please add me to sim player list. I still have to learn a lot but it's really nice to fight with all of You Aces! I've changed my gampad layout so it'll take time to learn it but freelook is amazing and now I have not such big problems to spot enemy.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Registered Member

im an ace on arcade & realistic so its time to move onto sim. its been tough at first but what iv seen so far its better then the the other two modes. so if any one wiv an headset wnts someone to practice wiv just add me
Old 12-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Approved Member

The best way to learn is to get stuck in.. its a pretty friendly community, so if you want some help learning anything just ask.
Also, if you're serious about playing sim mode, Edal86 is setting up a "Battle for Europe" tournament, and the more players the better. The thread for it should be on the main page of this forum.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

I have to practice more becouse now I'm rather flying pratice target then fighter pilot I've played with Edal86 couple days ago and he didn't give me a chance to shot down him - he's simply too good for me like other Aces here. I will practice more and try to play with You guys more, so my skills should go up with time. Thanks for all those good games.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

I have signed up 4 the tourny c u there m8.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

im a sim guy now although only df no team games cos i cant identify friend and foe
Old 12-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEKZ_09 View Post
I have signed up 4 the tourny c u there m8.
Nice to see you Dekz.

Need any help just ask!!
Old 12-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
im an ace on arcade & realistic so its time to move onto sim. its been tough at first but what iv seen so far its better then the the other two modes. so if any one wiv an headset wnts someone to practice wiv just add me
Thats fine DEKZ but just remember we can all hear you, you didnt seem too chuffed the other day hosting a Sim dogfight!
You bailed halfway through a game with me cosmo79 and alfaarbrath.
Choice language indeed

Any way I can understand your frustration, I've now started playing Sim and my kill to death ratio aint good 1 kill to 11 of my deaths in one game.......must practice more
Old 12-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangface666 View Post
Thats fine DEKZ but just remember we can all hear you, you didnt seem too chuffed the other day hosting a Sim dogfight!
You bailed halfway through a game with me cosmo79 and alfaarbrath.
Choice language indeed

Any way I can understand your frustration, I've now started playing Sim and my kill to death ratio aint good 1 kill to 11 of my deaths in one game.......must practice more
sorry bowt bailing out i had a tough day at work. so when cosmos made me his play thing i couldnt control myself. i ant like that normaly m8 im sure u will find out when we fly together.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
sorry bowt bailing out i had a tough day at work. so when cosmos made me his play thing i couldnt control myself. i ant like that normaly m8 im sure u will find out when we fly together.
No problem at all bud...I know what its like to get my arse kicked, full marks to you for hosting the game, the only way I would consider it is if I could specify all entrants are worse at flying than me and I'm sure there arent many