Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-25-2011, 12:45 AM
Registered Member

Default Unconditional support team Oleg.

Hi I am a Spanish user and I want to give my wholehearted support to the development team. I do not write much here, but every Friday for several years see updated weekly. Now I fully understand the words of Oleg about staying in the developing world, I too am a computer professional and last minute changes are not good. I hope you solve the problem of filter epilectic the best possible way, for my part you have secured a sale.
If tomorrow I touch the Euromillion intend to be your editor, please leave Ubisoft! Bad publicity, bad information, bad treatment, ....

I have never felt such admiration for a game like yours. Thank you very much for your work, thank you very much to heart. Demonstrated that they are the best. Sorry for the English, is a translation of my words.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:46 AM
Approved Member

Always! Great post!

Exactly how I feel.

S!

Gunny
Old 03-25-2011, 12:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jony_md View Post
Hi I am a Spanish user and I want to give my wholehearted support to the development team. I do not write much here, but every Friday for several years see updated weekly. Now I fully understand the words of Oleg about staying in the developing world, I too am a computer professional and last minute changes are not good. I hope you solve the problem of filter epilectic the best possible way, for my part you have secured a sale.
If tomorrow I touch the Euromillion intend to be your editor, please leave Ubisoft! Bad publicity, bad information, bad treatment, ....

I have never felt such admiration for a game like yours. Thank you very much for your work, thank you very much to heart. Demonstrated that they are the best. Sorry for the English, is a translation of my words.
well said
Old 03-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Approved Member

+1 Well said.

Damit I'm a fanboy...
Old 03-25-2011, 01:03 AM
Approved Member

+1 well said.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Approved Member

Registered just to add my support. In general, there is a lot of short-sightedness at the moment. It's been a long time in coming, but we need to take a step back and let it flow!

All the best, Oleg, Ilya and team. Thank you for the IL2 series!
Old 03-25-2011, 01:14 AM
Registered Member

I do not fps game performance, as if I have to pedal to work better. 6 years waiting for this magical moment and can not be overridden by an editor. I remember when you ask the team for the pc used in one of his videos and we were we surprised to see that it was a simple C2D E8xxx but memory fails me. The filter is not an excuse, the filter is an imposition on last time a study was prepared to present the best product of its kind. Because of this problem the team has not had time to debug all the "bugs" and present the product as they wanted, this is inconcedible!

The study still need more time to solve the problem have wanted to keep his date of departure and have been very brave. They did not want to wait any longer to the users, I think that we can not report anything.

You have my respect.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:16 AM
Approved Member

@Op +1
Old 03-25-2011, 01:20 AM
Approved Member

+1
Old 03-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Registered Member

Finally I would like to say that the means to analyze this simulator are informed of what happened to the analsis fair.
A greeting.