Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Technical Issues

Technical Issues Having problems with launching or running a Fulqrum Publishing game on your hardware? Try asking other gamers, they may know the answer.
For Fulqrum Publishing technical support, send us an email.

Old 12-18-2007, 02:42 AM
Registered Member

Default Freight Tycoon Inc - Bug Tracking

I am starting this thread for those of you who are enjoying this great piece of work and wish to see the errors and crashes fixed.

Contained in this thread i Plan to track the various errors recorded and reported by email to support

I will start with my most recent email report submitted if you find other errors please email support and post the details here (include a dxdiag with your email to support it'll help them allot)

Bug #1 - Game will not load in Windows Vista some reports are it can load with wait times up wards of 15 minutes +

Bug #2 - Current recorded crash with Attached DXDIAG information attached:

Activity at time of crash: 3 Trucks with 12T trailers running in mission #4 (goal 1 million dollars i think) new trailer 14T became available tried dragging a new 14T trailer on a truck all ready on a route with a contract and the following error occurred in the crash to windows:

CRITICAL ERROR

(none):0: attempt to call method 'getRating' (a nil value)
Start traceback:
(none): in function 'updateInfoBar'
(none): in function 'setUpdateWindow'
Application will terminate!!!