Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

Default Normal and Charge attack differences ?

Hello,
I just started to play Elven wars, and I am actually unable to understand one thing: sometimes the normal attack of cavalry makes more damage than the Charge one. So I am asking what's the difference between them? When does an unit use normal and when charge?
Thank you in advance, Enjoy the game!
See ya
Old 06-18-2009, 12:16 AM
Approved Member

A charge is a bonus attack that is used before the normal attack. This makes charging units very strong attackers, but they are usually not so good defenders. I think they never suffer losses during a charge. The charge is not used when the units defends.

However, some defensive units like spearmen have perks like "Horseeater" which means an attacking unit can't use its charge against them.
________
DR500

Last edited by bugmenot; 01-23-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:12 AM
Approved Member

Also change only gets used by riding units when attacking a unit on plains. I think orc mads get to use change on all terrain. Its been a while since I tested it.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

actually how charge works? more damage if u move from more hexes? Firstly i thought i know what is charge but it was impetious ;s