Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Registered Member

Default New Features in editor!

Now it works having more than one AI fraction, which are not friendly against each other - good work!

At the moment i try to build a multiplayer coop map against AI fractions.
This is possible and a very nice feature - good work!

If there are any editor users out there, here i have a question:
By starting a mission with more than one human players at the beginning the camera does not move to the player which is in turn.
This only happens in the first turn, which is a deploy turn.
Any idea, how to solve this, because the only way to change camera by script, i have only found some ways in 'map' section (for example play effect camera fly around) ?
Old 04-21-2009, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

I don't know how to focus the camera on the player. It would be useful. It might be in the files they use for cutscenes and not in any available triggers.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

Default RE: coreyh2

At the moment i can't figure out, how to use lua scripts.
There is no triggeraction like 'call script with parameters' and in the existing scripts there is no deploy with camera move or only a move camera.
So, at the moment, there is no possibility until maybe a wise person will help us.

The existing scripts are commented in russian language, maybe it would help if someone could understand these.
Bad luck, i cannot speak/read/understand russian language except towarisch, nastrovje etc.