Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 05-21-2019, 06:37 PM
Approved Member

The new patch sound good, but the download link trigger a security alert from Malwarebyte.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroumana View Post
The new patch sound good, but the download link trigger a security alert from Malwarebyte.
I have added a mirror link.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

Thank you.

Imo, it's the best mod for Crossworld.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:27 AM
Approved Member

-Academy in Elon don't have enough unit stock.
-with new unit and new item, you should increase shop slot for both and also increase quantity, many are lacking.
-new music don'ttrigger.
-ent and anciant ent regen without dryad.
-metamorph make game crash ( got an error with atom ").
-thread of life can't be dispelled.
-axe of the elements is missing in Montero.
-there are 4 beholders now, but no items for them, may be a good idea. Also, what about to add them to the archmage skill ?
Old 05-29-2019, 06:21 PM
Approved Member

About missing new music which I can see you have added: You have to add the music also in each map and arenas to make it work. In properties, I think it is.

Spells: There're a lot of new ones, even in Crossworld some are too strong, some too weak. In Darkside some are very OP, also Ice Crystals from WotN. Perhaps have a look of them? You can maybe use the spell changes from 'Expensive', 'Trent', 'Darkside balance mod' - we have balanced a lot of the spells. Something??? Spells are easy to balance, its just spells.txt in most cases.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

-Blind is not working.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
-Academy in Elon don't have enough unit stock.
-with new unit and new item, you should increase shop slot for both and also increase quantity, many are lacking.
-new music don'ttrigger.
-ent and anciant ent regen without dryad.
-thread of life can't be dispelled.
-axe of the elements is missing in Montero.
-there are 4 beholders now, but no items for them, may be a good idea. Also, what about to add them to the archmage skill ?

Thank you for your advice.

-new music don'ttrigger. I didn't learn that file "playlists.txt" needs to be put in "game folder\data" when this version was released. Please try to unzip the file to the path.

-ent and anciant ent regen without dryad. All plants now regenerate each turn. The ents regenerate more when allied dryad exits.

It's related to the AI and I can't figue out the reason now. Please open "clown.atom" and change the name of "transform" attack to "transform2" or something else to avoid the crash.

-thread of life can't be dispelled. Some effects can't be dispelled.

-axe of the elements is missing in Montero. It was missing in earlier version and later I fixed it but you need to start a new game to apply the fix or you can use the command to add specific item: press "shift" + "~" and type "item king_axe_d00" after you load a save.

-there are 4 beholders now, but no items for them, may be a good idea. Also, what about to add them to the archmage skill ? I will consider it. IMO "Evil beholder" and "Gorgon" are very powerful units and they benefit from the "Quick Draw" skill. "Dread Eye" is undead so.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 06-03-2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
About missing new music which I can see you have added: You have to add the music also in each map and arenas to make it work. In properties, I think it is.

Spells: There're a lot of new ones, even in Crossworld some are too strong, some too weak. In Darkside some are very OP, also Ice Crystals from WotN. Perhaps have a look of them? You can maybe use the spell changes from 'Expensive', 'Trent', 'Darkside balance mod' - we have balanced a lot of the spells. Something??? Spells are easy to balance, its just spells.txt in most cases.

Thank you, raknefne.
I found some files need to be put into folder "game path\data" to take effect.
Like "playlists.txt" and "textures.sub". It's strange.

About spells, I totally agree with you that some spells are OP like "phantom" and many are weak. I have balanced a few spells and will check the mods you mentioned.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
-Blind is not working.
I have changed the mechanism of "Blind". AI will wander like a sheep instead of skip move if they are blind.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoudaohan View Post

-thread of life can't be dispelled. Some effects can't be dispelled.
Well may be, i haven't noticed. But Thread of life is both annoying and powerfull (the duration is pretty long) , it should not be immunised to dispell.

Quote:
-there are 4 beholders now, but no items for them, may be a good idea. Also, what about to add them to the archmage skill ? I will consider it. IMO "Evil beholder" and "Gorgon" are very powerful units and they benefit from the "Quick Draw" skill. "Dread Eye" is undead so.

They are not bad unit, just for making them used more. Item because we got a familly now, could be fun to have a full beholder party.

Quote:
It's related to the AI and I can't figue out the reason now. Please open "clown.atom" and change the name of "transform" attack to "transform2" or something else to avoid the crash.
A file is probably missing. I have gathered everyfile called clown of your previous version and the metamorph don't crash the game anymore.