Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

Default Edit your pet dragon

Is it possible to edit the bonus of the pet dragon? I took the red for the looks but I don't need the extra rage so I would like to change it to something else but I couldn't find a file for it.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSoul View Post
Is it possible to edit the bonus of the pet dragon? I took the red for the looks but I don't need the extra rage so I would like to change it to something else but I couldn't find a file for it.
Take a look at hidden.txt - it has all the dragons listed. That said, I can't find an entry that says "rage, +5" or something similar. You'll have to figure out which dragon is red, then figure out how to swap his abilities with the abilities of one of the other dragons. It may be as simple as swapping the name, e.g., "hidden_pet_2" and "hidden_pet_5", or you may have to dig into the hex code.

I was able to mod the blue dragon to give the +1 initiative to different creatures, in my case demons, so modding blue is fairly easy. Likewise, modding the one that gives a crit bonus is simple. It's the other ones that aren't obvious when looking at the file.

Good luck.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Approved Member

Thanks. I managed to give it +1 initiative instead. The red dragon is nr 2 it seems.