Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

Default edit units, increase difficulty

Is there any way to change the stats of a Unit across the board so that all of that Unit will show the change? How do i do this?

Is there any way to change the number of hostile enemies that spawn (say, increase them by 30%) so that i can play through the Orcs quest again making it much more challenging?
Old 07-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Approved Member

1. If you open data.kfs with winrar you can find several atom files there containing info on units. You have to extract the file you want and edit it with a text editor like wordpad, then put it in orcs.kfs.

2. If you use "adventure mod" the difficulty is already increased a bit. But then you have to put the atom files into /sessions/ootm_v2.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecontrol View Post
Is there any way to change the stats of a Unit across the board so that all of that Unit will show the change? How do i do this?

Is there any way to change the number of hostile enemies that spawn (say, increase them by 30%) so that i can play through the Orcs quest again making it much more challenging?
-If you want to change the strength of enemy, you can tweak logic.txt file which locate in session/orc.kfs file. You can extract the file by winrar and save it back into the rar file or you can extract it into a folder and start editing.

-If you want to change the number of enemy in the map. You have to use the editor which may be more difficult and complicated. But you can find a tutorial of Editor in the file "editor.pdf" located in game's folder.

I'm creating a mod that contain my maps and the editor provide nearly everything that i need