Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation Textures pack for Editor direct link

As soon as we received several complaints about the lack of textures pack in some versions of Crossworlds we decided to give you the direct link to this archive.
This file can be used with all versions besides Steam.
Please extract this self-extracting archive to the "King’s Bounty Crossworlds\data" folder.

You can download the pack here (3 Gb).
Old 09-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Approved Member

Thank you. I really appreciate it.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
As soon as we received several complaints about the lack of textures pack in some versions of Crossworlds we decided to give you the direct link to this archive.
This file can be used with all versions besides Steam.
Please extract this self-extracting archive to the "King’s Bounty Crossworlds\data" folder.

You can download the pack here (3 Gb).
You guys rock, thank you! You've made a whole lot of your customers very happy
Old 09-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Approved Member

Thank you!!
Now lets try some rock'n roll shall we?

(lets hope no one makes some naked units just for the sake of it XD)

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 09-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

Thank you!
Old 10-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Registered Member

I downloaded this sourcemedia pack, installed it fine. Everything seemed to be going good on my tutorial lesson until!....
I saved out my game I had been working on and reloaded it later today. I start painting my textures agian and bam! I get this huge problem.
A big checkerbox texture appears and has, [texture not found] painted in it!? Yet I can repaint over it using any texture in the pack... What's going on here? anyone have this issue before? How do I fix it? I clearly can load all my texture and use them... So I really don't understand my problem.
This is what it looks like -->
Old 10-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Registered Member

seems my image did not work http:// img34.imageshack.us/i/picture1texturenotfound.jpg/
Old 10-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered Member

http://img34.imageshack.us/i/picture...enotfound.jpg/
Old 10-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Registered Member

I also have an issue with the naming convention... Seems like textures are in random orders everywhere, with random names... like Human_sand_01 next to Hamen_rock1a...
Human spelt differantly to not using underscores to using them agian later... Very strange naming convention...

That doesn't bother me too much, I only discovered it because all my mouse over texture tips are in russian. MY tutorial says use this human_01 texture... I can't find it. So I started renaming all of my texture tips just so I could find what I needed. That's alot of work to rename all those textures. So I did just the human pack, saved, reloaded the editor and thats when I found my first issue with the Textures not found problem. But it does that with every pack not just humans...

Is this the only way to fix the texture mouse over tips? --> http://img52.imageshack.us/f/renamingtextures.jpg/

And is there anyway to properly align the naming convention? So all my grass is together and my sand together etc...?
Old 10-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Registered Member

Default Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFiveAlive View Post
I downloaded this sourcemedia pack, installed it fine. Everything seemed to be going good on my tutorial lesson until!....
I saved out my game I had been working on and reloaded it later today. I start painting my textures agian and bam! I get this huge problem.
A big checkerbox texture appears and has, [texture not found] painted in it!? Yet I can repaint over it using any texture in the pack... What's going on here? anyone have this issue before? How do I fix it? I clearly can load all my texture and use them... So I really don't understand my problem.
This is what it looks like -->
So I found a method to this madness. I suppose I got the textures to work properly AFTER I had started this project.. I created a new one, and happened to create the same name for my map (sunset_isle). Funny thing was, I started to paint and it loaded all my previous painted textures from the old project and the original sunset isle. So there I was with a flat map with my old paint, and no texture not loaded bug.

Hmmm.... So I just went into the session folder and copied my old localizations folder into my new project and walla!! it works perfect and I didn't lose any work...

Only problem I have now is that darn naming convention... I suppose I will have to renaim the tool tip for the hundreds of textures

I really wish the grasses and sands etc.. were all properly grouped and no russion tool tips with this source media download...

But what can you do right.... If there is anyway of mass re-naming or re-orginizing please let me know... Much appreciated.