Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 07-23-2020, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

Default adding item icons

I know I've been overwhelming the site with questions, although most of them, thanks to Space Knight, were answered. The only thing I left I need explanation about is adding item icons, ability (don't understand it at all) and mini maps/regular chart maps.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:34 PM
Approved Member

Minimaps:

Go to Location -> Minimap -> save "radar_[map_name].png". Choose any settings you see fit. You should also be asked for a location where to save the generated minimap.

Maps:

From what I've noticed, they're most probably created by taking a screenshot over the map in the editor and editing it, or creating a minimap and edit it. In any case, they can't be automatically generated and you have to improvise.

Item Icons:

You just simply need to have a 52 x 52 .png file and then name it like this: heroitem_[item_name].png and put it in your campaign's folder (you can also create subfolders and sort your files, as I did). Tell me if it doesn't work.

Abilities:

This one I'm gonna explain later, since it's a very tough part.