Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 07-18-2020, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Default Creating new perks?

Under perks I mean the unit specific buffs that are written in their unit card. Example for that is Knight's "Valor" (+1 morale), or Robbers "Robber" (-1 morale to all 1-2 level Humans). Was wondering if you can copy them, rename them, change the text when you hover over them, and play with creating new effects, for example if I wanted to create a "Vagrant" perk (+2 morale if no Humans in your army). Is there any way to do this?
Old 07-18-2020, 07:09 PM
Approved Member

Also I forgot to ask about the creation of maps and mini maps... That seems like the hardest part now.
Old 07-19-2020, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

I'm gonna answer as soon as I get all my data on that together. This is pretty much the hardest part to explain, especially since most such abilities are scripts.
Old 07-22-2020, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

You can still ask other questions if you have some, btw. The creature abilities should be somewhere in a session's .kfs file, containing in their name special and unit. Sorry, I didn't have much time these days to write an actual answer, but I'll try to do it as soon as I can.