Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 04-17-2012, 04:27 AM
Approved Member

You know, I've always believed that a person can't be completely happy, unless they're completely insane.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:07 AM
Approved Member

Evanescence just did an Aussie tour last month.

No idea if they played that Sarah Connor song.

They are better known these days for Twilight.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAF_FB_Orville View Post
You've always struck me as being a nice person Raaaid, and a gentle soul. I don't think I've ever seen you be nasty or rude to anyone, on any forum (Ubi etc....read a lot of your posts there). Your posts, though invariably perplexing, and mostly "off the wall" are often fun to read.

People who don't like them, don't have to read them. Not sure what the problem is really.

Last time I checked, its not a crime to be different, or march to the beat of a 'different drum' lol.

Just be yourself, and carry on. You're alright man.
+ 1

It's always fun trying to understand what you really say, and just like Orville I've never seen you being rude to anyone - keep it coming here in the lounge and I'm all in I don't know if you would have been sent home from Italy in 1943 or not, but I sure can picture you discussing with Yossarian under an olive tree

/mazex

Last edited by mazex; 04-17-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAF_FB_Orville View Post
You've always struck me as being a nice person Raaaid, and a gentle soul. I don't think I've ever seen you be nasty or rude to anyone, on any forum (Ubi etc....read a lot of your posts there). Your posts, though invariably perplexing, and mostly "off the wall" are often fun to read.

People who don't like them, don't have to read them. Not sure what the problem is really.

Last time I checked, its not a crime to be different, or march to the beat of a 'different drum' lol.

Just be yourself, and carry on. You're alright man.
+1 too, but Raaid, some punctuation and capital letters wouldn't go amiss
Intel Core i7 2600 3.4 GHz | 1GB Gainward GTX 460 GS | Corsair 4GB XMS3 PC3-12800 1600MHz (1x4GB) | Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3P B3 (Intel P67) | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 BIT | 600W PSU | 1 TB SATA-II HDD 7200 32MB | 22" Samsung T220 screen.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Approved Member

oh i tried to post with good grammar but that cuts my stream of counciousness

i find my posts more artistic if i let them flow, then you can write good instead of god without realizing

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 04-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
oh yes but we are part of the universe

what sense does it make believe in the good nature of the universe and at the same time believe babies die from starvation in front of their moms

a patently false thought doesnt depend on its bizarreness but wetaher its solid or contradictory
Buddy, the universe isn't good - there are black holes which suck in whole galaxies an strip everything in it down to atomic levels. In short: the universe doesn't give a sh1t about anything in it.

Then again, there is no good or bad either, it all lies in the eye of the beholder.
Humans for instance aren't born "good", they turn in what you call good due to education and inputs from their environment - change a few things and they will behave just like... spiders f.i., eat the partner after mating.

Regarding your starving babies, nature sometimes goes cruel ways - yet, in the end it's usually right.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Approved Member

"I don't know if you would have been sent home from Italy in 1943 "

if this guy went to war i would go to war:

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 04-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Approved Member

horny?
Old 04-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
i talked to much of the sky dome

but the things is that with forums i learnt to tell whats wacky from whats not

i think that now even with my great delusion i could pass the shrink test to become astronaut knowing so well what others think crazy after all this year telling wacky stuff and standing the answers

isnt that an scarry thought from a clinical point of view im sane, oh thats insulting
Hello Raaaid,
May I ask what were you discussing about in the science forum that made them get you banished?
I mean, it sounds pretty much senseless that, as you said, their reason was your assumed contagious insanity...
Kind regards.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
oh i tried to post with good grammar but that cuts my stream of counciousness

i find my posts more artistic if i let them flow, then you can write good instead of god without realizing
ok maybe thats a good idea i think i might try it from now on and see what happens perhaps i will find a new and higher plane of counsciousness or maybe ill just lose the plot and forget what im on about who knows but anything is worth a try once apart from of course drowning and other horrible things like that but i reckon you know what i mean yeah this is good the stuff is just flowing now
Intel Core i7 2600 3.4 GHz | 1GB Gainward GTX 460 GS | Corsair 4GB XMS3 PC3-12800 1600MHz (1x4GB) | Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3P B3 (Intel P67) | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 BIT | 600W PSU | 1 TB SATA-II HDD 7200 32MB | 22" Samsung T220 screen.