Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Approved Member

1. Well pathfinding. It has improved much since SW 1 and 2 but there is still much work to do

2. autosetting fighters to guard MS after launch. It is incredibely annoying having to do it EVERY SINGLE TIME after launch.

3. More music themes. Take a look at the X series (X3 Reunion and Terran Conflict).

4. More side missions. SW3 seems to be halfway between SW1 (only storyline missions) and SW2 (freeform with side missions). Currently there is no way to get money. Only to sell loot. Why can not we make use of the long journey to the next storyline mission by taking cargo/offering help with pirates/defending something or someone etc.

5. Faction standings. Again, inspiration in X series. Having a good relation with a faction would allow us to buy their best ships or weapons. And maybe even ask them for help if we get attacked in their sector. On the other side, low standing would mean no missions from this faction, no help and with the worst standing being attacked on sight (this is already in game I admit).

6. More cool motherships. There are already some good ones in SW3, namely Lions, but since SW1 I have been looking forward to fly something like the Stalingrad. I know, I know, the balance would have to be corrected but for the right price or through a really tough mission some cool ship should be obtainable.

7. More life to the universe. It still looks too empty. Also more AI would help. Currently AI ships only patrol predefined routes. It would be good if AI should attack enemy sectors and maybe even overtake them. To be honest, everyone in SW3 speaks of war but I have not seen any real war except of a few skirmishes....

8. MS crew. It was one of the best things in the SW2. The firmware is also a good idea, I would keep it, but the most important should be the crew.