Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

We were lucky enough to see the Vulcan in company with the Red Arrows at our local airshow a couple of years ago. Although the weather was less than ideal, the RAF managed to put on an excellent low level display. The sight and sound of the big V banking around at 2,000 feet, with the scarlet Hawks echeloned either side in a perfect arrow head, was a sublime, not-to-be forgotten experience.

Airshows generate good revenue down here on the holiday coast of south-west England. I enjoy my annual fix of Merlin sound when the Memorial Flight comes to town! But I'm with Tree and Viking here, in that I would regret to return to the age when the V-bombers were on perpetual stand-by with their nuclear payloads.

B
CH Franken-Tripehound stick and throttle merged, CH Pro pedals. TrackIR 5 and Pro-clip. Windows 7 64bit Home Premium.