Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 12-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS View Post
Developers now finishing work on localization, i think it will be available before X-mas..
You know this from developers or is just a hunch ?

@forlik I did not mean to be rude I did not want to upset anybody sorry I just want to play this game in English because in Russian I do not understand anything
Old 12-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorcky View Post
I did not mean to be rude I did not want to upset anybody sorry I just want to play this game in English because in Russian I do not understand anything
Never mind, I'm just kidding
Old 12-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

ok AHO, here are the files you need

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3R50Q4W

and for the level names, well, you have to wait... unless someone other would help, I don't have the game installed atm...

good to hear about an official english translation, but I was quite sure hykao would help otherwise
Old 12-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrenti View Post
ok AHO, here are the files you need

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3R50Q4W

and for the level names, well, you have to wait... unless someone other would help, I don't have the game installed atm...

good to hear about an official english translation, but I was quite sure hykao would help otherwise
Thank you very much, and the level names I do not need anymore.
I acquired them from the english demo.

Thanks
AHO
Old 12-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Approved Member

Default WebSite

Hello Community,

I've created a small website for my "DtS Enhancement Addon".
You can find it under: http://aho.6x.to

Have fun
AHO
Old 12-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Approved Member

nice work AHO, I'll test everything as soon as I can!

I've read about gameplay simplification, about the possibility to know down some NPCs from the front; in my opinion, this could simplificate too much the nature of the gameplay, since the high difficulty is a part of the game design. so, it's good to have this feature, but it could be more realistic to add an alert level using it; after all, if you are knocking down a person in the front, at least he should scream, no? To avoid it, you should hide and hit on the back, and everything respect the nature of gameplay.

A tedious gameplay characteristic you should manage, maybe, it's the enemies exploding granades when hit. It is not realistic, since they do it even when they haven't seen you before. At least, it could be useful to make them recognizable on the map, if it isn't possible to manage this.

Last idea, is the possibility to use the clothes stained of blood (like on the Hitman saga). Again in respect of gameplay nature, this feature should be added but not whitout is problem... maybe making the alert level rising faster when in prossimity of enemies, after all you won't shot immediatly a colleague only because his jacket is spotted of blood, no?

However, gameplay changes are welcome but they should be optional or selectable from the game menu (this last possibility is better of course).
Old 12-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHO View Post
Which languages will be supported?
AHO
For now, i can say only that english language will be available.. for others i don't know.

btw. Original voice-overs also will be available in localization, so you can switch between original (russian with subtitles) and english in sound options..

p.s. and all original textures will be keeped (no any swastikas removing, etc..)

Last edited by OSS; 12-08-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorcky View Post
You know this from developers or is just a hunch ?
From developers..
Old 12-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrenti View Post
Last idea, is the possibility to use the clothes stained of blood (like on the Hitman saga). Again in respect of gameplay nature, this feature should be added but not whitout is problem... maybe making the alert level rising faster when in prossimity of enemies, after all you won't shot immediatly a colleague only because his jacket is spotted of blood, no?
In MoT addon you can use clothes of enemies shooted in head (but only on easy/normal levels of difficulty)
Old 12-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS View Post
p.s. and all original textures will be keeped (no any swastikas removing, etc..)
Is it really possible to sell such products in EU (for example, Germany)?