Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 06-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Maybe they make a new game instead improve the ones already made, like the Euro Truck Simulator by SCS. It's slower, but you can implement a lot of things more
Old 06-10-2008, 06:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaFr0sT View Post
only 1 thing bugs me: how on earth did it take so long to develop this game? i mean... no offense to the devs but... it seems that it took forever to reach this stage of the game.
They worked on a number of different projects whilst making RnR. There company doesnt just make computer game!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
The game will be release when is done. There is nothing to argue. I think all of us want R'n'R to be a good game, so please don't complain about the delay. The developers are working really hard. And you will be the first to know the exact date of release.
"The game will be release when is done" Thats the dumbest thing ever, of course it will be, why would they leave on there computers to sit there when its done. And what do you mean by "you will be the first to know the exact date of release" so your telling us that the realse date on the website is a lie? Here we go again with the lies!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:52 AM
Approved Member

He means that if the release date has any change we will be the first who will be noticed. The game release doesn't seem to have any delay
Old 06-16-2008, 07:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
He means that if the release date has any change we will be the first who will be noticed. The game release doesn't seem to have any delay
Exactly, the game is producing according to the plan, and by today there is no any information about delay. Just calm down. I'm also waiting for this game very much! And it is sometimes horrible to read tons of posts with different gossips!
Old 06-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Exactly, the game is producing according to the plan, and by today there is no any information about delay. Just calm down. I'm also waiting for this game very much! And it is sometimes horrible to read tons of posts with different gossips!
This is what is funny. Many people are waiting for this game, and all they do is complain to the developers ON THEIR OWN SITE! Now guys, this game may have been in developement for a long time, but is there any truck game on the market today that can even compete? No. They have put more than enough detail; they didn't need to make everything as good as possible. But they did. They also went to California and made video footage to make the game more accurate. Did they need to do this? No. They could have guessed and used google image search. My point is is that you guys complain that this isn't good, the game is taking too long, etc. But put yourself in their shoes! How would you like to make a truck game devoted to truck fans and get complaints and being talked about badly on your own site?
Old 06-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Truck View Post
This is what is funny. Many people are waiting for this game, and all they do is complain to the developers ON THEIR OWN SITE! Now guys, this game may have been in developement for a long time, but is there any truck game on the market today that can even compete? No. They have put more than enough detail; they didn't need to make everything as good as possible. But they did. They also went to California and made video footage to make the game more accurate. Did they need to do this? No. They could have guessed and used google image search. My point is is that you guys complain that this isn't good, the game is taking too long, etc. But put yourself in their shoes! How would you like to make a truck game devoted to truck fans and get complaints and being talked about badly on your own site?
Even though I agree with you in some points, you clearly haven't been waiting for this game for 7 years now. Yes, they didn't need to put in so much detail in the game. No, there won't be any game that will be able to compete with it. You're right about that.
But look at things this way: Even by going to California taking footage of every single road and building, this shouldn't take more than a year, and then compiling the data and making it into a map, 1.5 or 2 years tops. Developing the trucks etc wouldn't be hard, probably 6 months and then making everything else another year. Now, you put that all together and you get 3.5 years. It has been 7 years since the game has been announced and nothing yet. And after being lied countless times about the realese date, people get angry.

Oh and by the way (I hope some of the devs can read and awnser this): How come did you guys announce that the game was going to be realesed 2 years ago, if the testing is only being done now? This is no insult, I'm simply curious
Old 06-20-2008, 04:10 AM
Approved Member

I agree with flagman, I been waiting for this for 7 years since they annouced it on the trucksims forums. People have the right to be angry when they are lied to over and over with the same BS excuses. I'm not angry with the wait time(anymore) I'm angry with the lies they been telling us. I understand there hard work and effort into the game, I understand it not easy. But how can they say they are releasing it in 2004 when they knew them selfs it wasn't going to be, I understand if they thought it was going to be ready by then but something came up then thats ok, but what could have possibly delayed the game pass 2008

Last edited by GinXeng; 06-20-2008 at 04:16 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:46 AM
wheelking

Anyway,it must be released in September,or they will break the law=They officially decided to release and 505 games accepted it

Maybe Rig n Roll will just go to trash
Old 06-20-2008, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

man this some bull now like weve all said we been waiting 7 years but look at this what if it not wat u expect it to be
and i just play 18 wos series till the time is right or just drive my truck either way the time is 1 od my concerns this game prob be never released and all this bs tme we wasted on hoping that this game will ever come out on time