Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Approved Member

HEY KOSAK

19.09.2008 http://rignroll.ic.cz/preview_en.php
it isnt true...why do you save the page with this date???
Old 09-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Approved Member

Cool

I think this date is not supergorkem vie many years have passed but is not correct date
Old 09-14-2008, 05:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinXeng View Post
I was 14 when the game was annouced, I am now 22 and still no details when this game is releasing. What sucks is that L.A looks nothing like the in game map because its been so long that old buildings are gone and like 10 new buildings are built.
I gotta say thats pretty funny. Not only does LA look different now, but graphics technology of games has improved dramatically. I wonder if the constant delay is caused by them trying to catch up to modern computers.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
I gotta say thats pretty funny. Not only does LA look different now, but graphics technology of games has improved dramatically. I wonder if the constant delay is caused by them trying to catch up to modern computers.
I thought they were trying to push the graphics to a higher level (because the recommended requirements says: 8800GTS or X1950PRO, those ain't the worst cards on earth)

Maybe that's why it takes this long.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

I really hope that's not what they are trying to do, because that's futile. By the time they've touched up all the graphics of the game, it will already be out of date again. I don't care that much for eye candy. What I've seen of the game so far in screenshots and trailers it looks more than good enough. The most important thing in a game like this is the gameplay and the physics of the trucks.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
I really hope that's not what they are trying to do, because that's futile. By the time they've touched up all the graphics of the game, it will already be out of date again. I don't care that much for eye candy. What I've seen of the game so far in screenshots and trailers it looks more than good enough. The most important thing in a game like this is the gameplay and the physics of the trucks.
Agree, the only thing I'm concerning about is AA, because every screen looks like it has been made without AA.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:14 PM
wheelking

Firstly,i wanna say HELLO to supergorkem and yesil,that are my frinds from oyuncehennemi,u know

I opened that topic in June/July 2006,telling the game would be released that month cos when i opened it,the release was summer 06
Then,it became Dec.06 and we still didn't lose our hopes...our topic was getting bigger and we hit over 100 in a month
Then,it delayed,delayed,and delayed!!! Now it is 2008,and (jokingly) seems to be released in these months. Our topic get over 1000 now,the last parts filled with really bad words and opinions,including me (even we know what the **** has 1c done for years)

We just hope the game's graphics are amazingly improved,and screens coming soon with close to DX10 graphics at hi-quality,but still feeling anxious and nervous DAMNIT!!!!Please we need some pics or news! Why the ******* **** don't you do that showoff and let everyone see how amazing game you are doing?
Old 09-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelking View Post
We just hope the game's graphics are amazingly improved,and screens coming soon with close to DX10 graphics at hi-quality
If you are seriously hoping for that I think you're in for one hell of a disappointment when (if) it comes out.

Like I said earlier, I don't give a damn if the graphics look a bit dated. Hell, the only computergame I've played for over the past year has graphics that look very dated, but I always come back to it - and will always keep coming back to it - because it's simply (one of) the best games in its genre.

If RnR is everything the developers have said it will be, I am confident that it will be the best in the trucksim genre, no matter if it's got lots of eye candy or not.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:34 AM
bakingcookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
If you are seriously hoping for that I think you're in for one hell of a disappointment when (if) it comes out.

Like I said earlier, I don't give a damn if the graphics look a bit dated. Hell, the only computergame I've played for over the past year has graphics that look very dated, but I always come back to it - and will always keep coming back to it - because it's simply (one of) the best games in its genre.

If RnR is everything the developers have said it will be, I am confident that it will be the best in the trucksim genre, no matter if it's got lots of eye candy or not.
Who cares what you think, if the graphics are poor you can go out and waste 50 bucks. Pong is a great game, you can buy it off me for 40 bucks USD.

Last edited by Nike-it; 09-23-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: offensive content
Reply With Quote Received Infraction