Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Old 04-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Question Clone option

Hi guys!

How can I make the clone option works? When I try to order an actor to move to a waypoint, selecting the clone option (waypoint or actor_to_waypoint), nothing happens. When I disable it, the unit moves. How does it work?
Old 06-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

Wink maybe i got solution 4 u

maybe you are doing something wrong
i will explane how to do it. you have to place any unit/vehicle(with driver inside) on ground. put tag on him like "looser" "move" "enemy". it doesnt matter what unless you remember it and it doesnt got any spaces. go to triggers and create a new trigger. condition i usually create another trigger named "gamestart" and i add "event:gamestart". put in condition as (for me atlest) "event:gamestart" and at commands put "waypoint". there insert these informations:
"who:actor"
"taginsert your created tag for unit)"
"waypointcreate new waypoint for it (usually 0(for first cone)))"
"clone:tick"

that should work. maybe put more for it add a tag "hidden"(it will be insible unless it moves with a trigger(you cant see it)) and after command "waypoint" add another command "delay" for 5 sec. copy first command(that is "waypoint" it should spawn twise. i hope i helped.

if you got any question just e-mail me at siicis11@gmail.com