Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 04:49 AM
Approved Member

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18610
Old 02-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Approved Member

yes, very helpful... is that an english version??
Old 02-08-2011, 06:09 AM
Approved Member

Worst comes to shove you could always call up the US embassy in Australia or an APO/AE where US presence is in Australia. Then you could order from amazon (The english collectors edition) and, as amazon ships free to APO/AE addresses, not only could you get the version for the US price, it would be in Australia and ship for free.

I'm currently stationed in the middle east, and everything I buy through Amazon gets shipped for free as APO/AE addresses are US mailing addresses.

Obviously all the leg work would have to be done on your part. But there are always ways around situations. You just gotta be creative and take the extra step.

Hope this helps.

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 02-08-2011, 06:24 AM
Approved Member

Hmmm, interesting thinking there... I have a business proposition for you SYN_Bliss
Old 02-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for speaking up Wolf. I had no intention of getting into a slanging match with this mob. The problem I had was the way all threads were bundled in to one and I was PM and told to no long discuss the subject of over pricing and the FACT that 90% of people want a hard copy. The people who are now name calling ain't even affected by it they are them selfs hijacking a thread they have nothing to do with (unless they are being supportive) We had been actively searching for solutions to the problem. People keep saying take it to UBISOFT well we have and have been ignored. Some one said UBI can't be called greedy for charging some double for a download because they made a lose last year, well I say if they just listen to customers concerns they mite start making money. As far as IC is concerned they would have far greater pull at getting things put rite than any individual customer after all its all about getting as many people playing this wonderful game.
As for my spelling I apologize to all that are petty enough to care.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Global Moderator

This thread is now closed.

Drewpee you got the first and last word on the subject.

The thread is accomplishing nothing.
Closed Thread