Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 11-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Registered Member

Default How many ending are there?

I would like to know a list of ending, good and bad, I see two ending, One is Kill Sam, but other is helping Sam, is that all? is there more ending if I choice other than MSF Path?
Old 11-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Approved Member

Old 11-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

20?? That's lot, is there a website would should what path and what kind of ending that would be?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Trucidation

20? There are a handful of major faction storylines, and depending on your choices you can get different branches even in the same storyline. For most players they'll be satisfied seeing the ending for each faction, that boils down to about maybe 5-6 of them.

If you play enough times you'll notice that the ending cutscene actually consists of several cutscenes spliced together. Which ones appear depends on your decisions during the game. Perhaps Rastix meant 20 unique combinations of these cutscenes. But most of them are just different variations on the same ending. For example if you play MSF there might be 2-3 ending cutscene combinations. Most players will likely just count it as "the MSF ending" and not quibble over the variants. If you want to be fussy and get technical then yes each of them are separate unique endings... but most people will not bother with minor differences in what is essentially endings for one particular faction.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Approved Member

You can see all ending cutscenes in Video folder Some of them have minor difference from each other and some of them are completly unique
Old 11-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Registered Member

Hmmm, I unable to see video, I'm not sure what kind of Media player, I try that, but it's simple not show it.

Edit: Ok, I got file from Bink video from this website, http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm,

I wonder what file are good ending?

Last edited by Wanderer81; 11-04-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
But most of them are just different variations on the same ending. For example if you play MSF there might be 2-3 ending cutscene combinations. Most players will likely just count it as "the MSF ending" and not quibble over the variants. If you want to be fussy and get technical then yes each of them are separate unique endings... but most people will not bother with minor differences in what is essentially endings for one particular faction.
Considering that the choice of siding with Viper or Admiral Trump had huge consequences for the story, that is not exactly a good example.