Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 09-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

Default Is it worth upgrading item?

So far even the first upgrades for all of the upgradeable items I've found are incredibly difficult. Does anyone have a list of the upgrade levels or at least can say if it's worth losing lots of troops to finish one of these.

-Munch
Old 09-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Approved Member

I don't have a list, but I agree that most of the upgrade fights are much too hard early on. I was able to upgrade the Steel Belt without a problem though. That one is certainly worth doing.

The problem with these fights is that you have no idea in advance how hard they are. Quite often I take a look at the stacks of 100 Horsemen and say 'D'OH! RELOAD!'
Old 09-27-2008, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

Well, once you get all 4 rage spirits, these battles become quite easy, at least for a warrior. Begin with a Rage Taking, than follow up with Underground Blades, Evil Shoal and Black Hole... it's really too easy having that many area-of-effect powers against those pesky gremlin towers.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

Hey Strelok, how long will it take me to get the third rage demon? He says he wants electricity or something. I presume this will happen further into the game.

PS, somebody likes STALKER, hey? Have you played Clear Sky yet? If so, it is worth getting?
Old 09-27-2008, 11:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Hey Strelok, how long will it take me to get the third rage demon? He says he wants electricity or something. I presume this will happen further into the game.
You get the third one shorty after you get to the dwarven lands. You get the forth after you nearly finish the Dwarven lands.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
PS, somebody likes STALKER, hey? Have you played Clear Sky yet? If so, it is worth getting?
Yeah, I love Stalker However, Clear Sky isn't worth getting, as the story isn't the same quality as Stalker's.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

It is definately worth upgrading items as you can find new effects as they are upgraded, plus not all items are that hard to upgrade, for example the steel boots are probably the easiest in the game while the officer's rod is much tougher, so while it does take some work to get the most out of them, the rewards are better i would imagine.. of course i haven't seen it to the end with all as the keepers get quite strong
Old 09-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

Eh, how exactly do you get to fight to upgrade items? I have no idea what you're talking about :/

Another question: I need to find a slave-trader Rotten hake in "A forest" NorthWest of "The capital". I have no idea where that is :/
Old 09-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngzz View Post
I need to find a slave-trader Rotten hake in "A forest" NorthWest of "The capital". I have no idea where that is :/
He is really live in the forest north-west of Cronberg castle. Trere is two ways to this point: one by earth and another by water.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
He is really live in the forest north-west of Cronberg castle. Trere is two ways to this point: one by earth and another by water.
LoL thanks, i totaly forgot about that one!
Now i only need 1 answer.