Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 06-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

Default how to get "Demetrius"

Hi,

I am currently playing Kings Bounty Legend with my third character and I wanted to focus on demons (after arriving in Demonis). My first two characters always encountered the weapon "Demetrius" on some place. And especially now that I need it I don´t find it anymore (due to the fact that items are randomized). Is there any regular way (trader) to get it?

greetings,

lead
Old 06-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Approved Member

There's no guaranteed location to get Demetrius. If you want to know where and how to get it in your game you can download the Save Game Scanner from the mod section. It's easy to use and will tell you if there is a Demetrius in your current save game and if yes, where it's being sold/to be found.

€dit: you can use it on any saved game. Even if you're still in the training cellar. Treasure and vendor inventory are generated the second you start a new game.

Last edited by Vulture; 06-03-2011 at 12:21 AM.