Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

Default Help choosing Obelisk Reward

I can’t decide between the 10 class runes and the +8 def shield. I am a pally at level 19 and here are approximations of my stats (don’t judge):

12 atk
25 def
23 int
~12000 leadership (I know this is low)

The shield seems like it is probably best but I currently have 1000 leadership as one artifact and 300 ldr +1 initiative to all units lvls 1-3 in the other slot. My leadership is already pretty low and I am unable to beat karador.

[e] Will Karador get more units the more I level up and/or the longer I wait or are they static?

Last edited by Boozie; 02-09-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Approved Member

If you say "don't judge" then don't complain about not being able to beat Karador.
The shield sucks, take the runes. But you're a paladin: they're useless anyway once you maxed out the rune talent. Your artifacts are fairly good.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

lol how is a statement saying I am unable to beat him a complaint? There was no complaint there whatsoever. Get off me son.

I knew my leadership was very low for my level and for the fight, I beat him anyways.

Last edited by Boozie; 02-15-2011 at 01:43 PM.