Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 07-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

hi

the game is good but the police want money from me because someone crashed in my truck. thats very stupid.

and another one is: i open some new offices but can´t get in because they are not exist.

hope so that you make an update in the next time with these improvements.

greetings

smoke

I would do with pleasure an improvement 1. More money 2. More bulls 3.all ways with him drive backward in dead ends / highways 4. an autopilot I of to order to me also do can shake 5. a Minnigun for roof with it I swearing customers and bulls immediately with 150 shots the second wegballern greeting is able to do thus your soliddriver

PS: Oh, I see one still I have ascertained this my semitrailer always itself uncouples improvement outside mirror detonation from cars / filling stations / houses or burstting people nicely lasts in the moving / to see, otherwise, notices never do him One uncouples to THANKS

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:06 AM
Registered Member

Default Left and Right Side Mirrors

Is there a way to get both the left and right side mirrors on the screen when using the cockpit view similar to the setup in 18 wheels of steel where i can have the mirror displayed. Its annoying to use the mouse to move the camera so i can look at the mirror

Last edited by USA Trucker; 07-19-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shof View Post
Is there a way to get both the left and right side mirrors on the screen when using the cockpit view similar to the setup in 18 wheels of steel where i can have the mirror displayed. Its annoying to use the mouse to move the camera so i can look at the mirror
no but you can buy some new mirrors in some truck stations and they are in front of your truck.so you dont need the other ones again.

see you

logan
Old 07-20-2010, 02:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan8 View Post
no but you can buy some new mirrors in some truck stations and they are in front of your truck.so you dont need the other ones again.

see you

logan
Actually, a better way is to get the "Monitor". If you buy the mirrors in front of your truck, you will find that the left & right mirrors will be left mirrors only.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Registered Member

There was only one time I experienced a horrible glitch in the game, where the truck and trailer both launched a mile into the air. I sat and waited for both to fall back down, quite amused yet annoyed that I had gone so far without a save. To my luck, the trailer landed on the opposite site of the road, across from a barrier on I-80. Wish I had taken some pictures, but didn't think of it at the time...

From what I remember it was I-80 westbound, right before the I-5 interchange. I drove around the ramp to pick up the trailer, backed into it to bring it rightside up again, only have the police on my tail (what a surprise). That was a problematic trip, but otherwise I haven't seen many catastrophic bugs.

Is it just me, or does the Freightliner Classic XL not pick up any rain on its windshield? That's my favorite truck in the game, but I decided to trade it in as I found it unrealistic having it pour rain around me but not need the wipers.

Speaking of the rain, does anyone experience a full overcast when it's raining? It seems to always been sunny despite it pouring down rain, does it have to do with the difficulty level I chose?

Also, the traffic not only travel unbearably slow, and inch their way around the corners, but they seem to drop the FPS quite a bit too.

Also one tiny thing, I noticed that in the showroom when viewing a truck the correct marker lights would light up when the headlights were on (like the turn signals), but they won't when you're actually driving. All the normal flares work fine, it's just the turn signals are usually also "flares" or parking lights.

It would be great of these bugs could be fixed in an upcoming patch. Otherwise, it's an excellent game
Old 07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Approved Member

Default Can any one answer these questions?

Are there any expansions planned for this game?

I’d like to see the whole of the USA as the map. What a game that would be! You could then drive from Florida to Seattle.

Traffic lights and roundabouts would be nice together with a bigger playing area and better weather (more realistic). I’ve had three weeks dry followed by three weeks rain.

Can you loose the police? I get chased all the time but I can never outrun them. Is it possible or am I wasting my time?

Please help if you can.

Please don't ask SPOILERS Questions. They will be deleted if not placed in the proper SPOILER thread. You should know better.

Kimmy

Last edited by Kimmy; 07-30-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Approved Member

You can't outrun the police. Stop crashing into cars, and they won't bother you.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Approved Member

Fix the cut scenes. Many times it just automatically cuts some words from someone. And Many times the words arent the same as the subtitles.
Make some speed limit signs. And make some more deliveries where you dont have to race. I dont want to search much to find a non-racing delivery

You should be able to set the driving difficulty yourself without changing the Difficulty level(which also changes the delivery times). I have the easiest level so I dont have to race to transport every delivery in time.

Last edited by Patrick; 08-03-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Approved Member

Question something to consider....

hope this is in the right place if not can admin move it...

ok after playing for a while now i have a couple of suggestions for the game developers that hopefully they might put in any future patch or fix for both D/L version and CD version..

1)with regards to the side missions i have noticed that it is impossible to do them all especially when you are in a certain area and you get a few come in at once,so would it be possible to be able to have a third option instead of just yes or no,something along the lines of "im in the middle of something now but will get to it later",then you can activate it in your journal when you are ready,i think this would be a good idea because i would really like to do all side missions.

2)i also think that you should be able to access your office planner from your truck just like you can access your journal,this is so you can manage everything when you are not near one of your offices.

3)i think i have seen this one somewhere before but i will say it anyway,please can you implement a toggle switch on the menu to turn the timer off as this would make this game more better,if you want to race against the clock then good,if you dont then at least you have that option of turning it off

4)this one is not really for the developers but for anyone who can maybe answer it,i am sure i saw something somewhere that showed this game with pedestrians in it but i dont have any in my game,did they not put them in or is it not available with the CD version or do i have to D/L a patch/fix,any help on this one is appreciated....

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-03-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Approved Member

@Mark39,

Please take some time to read/search the threads. You continue to post "I'm not sure this is the right place", and I continue to relocate your postings. If I can find the appropriate area, so can you. This is just being lazy. I have better things to do. So be considerate to your fellow readers, and me.