Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 02-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

Is anyone know how we can man the aaa guns on the airfields? I think it could be fun but I am also fear that someone dumb would think fun to take a gun and kill every plane on the own field as it taking off.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
I think it could be fun but I am also fear that someone dumb would think fun to take a gun and kill every plane on the own field as it taking off.
Afaik so far, you can only man tanks. But you can already use those tanks on certain maps to drive to the enemy airfield and blow everything up
Old 02-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
Afaik so far, you can only man tanks. But you can already use those tanks on certain maps to drive to the enemy airfield and blow everything up
See it is evil like that I fear!
Old 02-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

But then we could have artillery duels!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

amazing happy news for this next update...if you are single player

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...pa#Post3908234
Old 02-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

Slow motion has been implemented?
Old 02-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
amazing happy news for this next update...if you are single player
I disagree. If even the beginning is childish ( basic concept behind the campaign >>Malta = Isle Of wright, Tripoli 40 km south of Malta, Sicily located 10-15 km from Malta, etc., etc.) then so every mission ending will be.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Approved Member

some games require ones self imagination to enjoy the gameplay, especially true in CLod's case, with being abandoned by the devs but being limited added to by the mods...make the best of a bad situation

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 02-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastel View Post
I disagree. If even the beginning is childish ( basic concept behind the campaign >>Malta = Isle Of wright, Tripoli 40 km south of Malta, Sicily located 10-15 km from Malta, etc., etc.) then so every mission ending will be.
I believe your post very unconstructive!
If some people construct a very good mission pack with the means available, it is very low to start nitpicking about the compromises they had to accept.
If one really is a fan, the fantasy will fill in the missing distances correct coastlines.
If one is not a fan but a history nut, wait for TF5.0 or 6.0 or even later when the correct maps are available.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
I believe your post very unconstructive!
If some people construct a very good mission pack with the means available, it is very low to start nitpicking about the compromises they had to accept.
If one really is a fan, the fantasy will fill in the missing distances correct coastlines.
If one is not a fan but a history nut, wait for TF5.0 or 6.0 or even later when the correct maps are available.
Agree. In IL2 I have play SpitnFire and Hurricane Season campaigns, the best for IL2. Both on East Europe maps, not Channel, and I don't care. Malta on Isle of Wight, cool by me until we have a MTOps map. Its agame.