Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

Default Team Fusion please fix your mod!!

i am not trying to be impolite. today i try to fly offline mission in my favorite, disastersoft galland, and i cannot. german aircraft dive into ground like explosing spears.

this mod has ruin all offline play.

and now it is months since this release and the problem is known, and there is not fixed!

this is too bad. really bad it shows atag cares only for the online, and not for the single player.

Last edited by planespotter; 12-10-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

When do they dive to the ground, before or after a battle?...if there is battle damage they will crash into the ground a lot of times...not sure if that's your problem until more facts are known

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 11-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

I think someone should be more gratful and less complaining!!!
Go back to Mk 3 and dont bite the hand that feeds you.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Approved Member

i am grateful all the work, though it may not sound it i apologise.

i realise all the team fusion is volunteers and this work is in his spare time. but they will lose trust and support if they behave like this, is my point.

maybe only online is what the few people left are playing in c of dover, because the single player fans has walked away - part because the ai was poor, part because the campaigns were poor.

now the campaigns are fixed with redux and there is other campaigns like disastersoft which are great, so the big hope is team fusion.

with hope come responsibility, or not?

if team fusion puts out bad work, are we not allowed to ask for it to be fix?

yes, i do go back to the old patch. but i do not believe this is what team fusion wants its users to do, and it should be ok for them to hear what i think. maybe i was too straight - i am sorry it is my way.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

Hej planespotter

Team Fusion is working on it as you speak. They have come along more problems than expected, but they stated that they now want to go deeper into the AI, so it´s probably better if they take their time to do it properly... Afaik, they want to get the Radio-Comms working for TF 5.0 (timline is half a year).

As for 4.01, it shouldn´t be such a long time to wait, maybe a couple more weeks...
The history of Cliffs of Dover is one of waiting, so a couple more weeks won´t matter...
Old 11-18-2013, 06:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
i am grateful all the work, though it may not sound it i apologise.

i realise all the team fusion is volunteers and this work is in his spare time. but they will lose trust and support if they behave like this, is my point.

maybe only online is what the few people left are playing in c of dover, because the single player fans has walked away - part because the ai was poor, part because the campaigns were poor.

now the campaigns are fixed with redux and there is other campaigns like disastersoft which are great, so the big hope is team fusion.

with hope come responsibility, or not?

if team fusion puts out bad work, are we not allowed to ask for it to be fix?

yes, i do go back to the old patch. but i do not believe this is what team fusion wants its users to do, and it should be ok for them to hear what i think. maybe i was too straight - i am sorry it is my way.
Since you fly off-line why do you need the mod?...fly final game till mod is fixed for disastersoft if the problem is true

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5

Last edited by SlipBall; 11-18-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipBall View Post
Since you fly off-line why do you need the mod?...fly final game till mod is fixed for disastersoft if the problem is true
Mod 4 give many things any player would want, even single player - better fps, better view of lods, better clouds, new loads and things such.

Yes I can go back to mod 301 but so many players are single player like me (Oleg said once, we are the majority) and it is a shame we can't get a benefit of mod 4 since it was released, don't you agre?
Old 11-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
Mod 4 give many things any player would want, even single player - better fps, better view of lods, better clouds, new loads and things such.

Yes I can go back to mod 301 but so many players are single player like me (Oleg said once, we are the majority) and it is a shame we can't get a benefit of mod 4 since it was released, don't you agre?
can you tell me if they were battle damaged before lawn darting

Old 11-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipBall View Post
can you tell me if they were battle damaged before lawn darting
no it is a known problem of team fusion for a long time

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ead.php?t=6538
Old 11-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

Sounds like the TF guys are trying to fix the AI .. GOOD! original kept barrel rolling AI aircraft into the deck .. spearing into the deck means something is happening .. if somewhat not the direction wanted ROFL!

H
.....--oOo-- --oOo-- HE-111 --oOo-- --oOo--.....
========================================
-oOo- Intel i7-2600K (non-clocked) -oOo- GA-P67A
-oOo- DF 85 full tower -oOo- 1000W corsair
-oOo- 8 GB 1600Hz -oOo- 2 x GTX 580 1.5M (295.73)
-oOo- 240 SSD -oOo- W7 64bit
-oOo- PB2700 LED 2560 x 1440 6ms 60Hz -oOo-
========================================
Closed Thread