Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Approved Member

Question, when I got to unzip to Mods/Missions/Single, I do not have the Missions or Single directories in the MODS folder.

Should I just create those directories then unpack into it?

EVGA X79 Dark MB| I7 4820Kcpu @ 4.5 ghz|16gb Corsair 2100 MHZ DDR3 ram|EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB |SoundBlaster Z PCIe soundcard | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5 | Windows 8.1 64 bit
Old 01-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

Hey,

thanks for posting, I downloaded and played 1st mission today, well set out and fun to fly. Cheers.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.burnette View Post
Question, when I got to unzip to Mods/Missions/Single, I do not have the Missions or Single directories in the MODS folder.

Should I just create those directories then unpack into it?
not sure about "mods" folder.
The only mods folder I have is "il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD" which is the normal "il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" in "My Documents\1C SoftClub" when having TF4.312 installed. In either of them there should be a "missions" folder with the "Single"-folder I'm referencing.

You can actually put the missions in any folder down in "My Documents\1C SoftClub\" and then browse your way there from ingame "Single" menu where all standard missions are listed (just click on those circular "icons" at the top of the list)

Not sure anything got clearer by my instructions though
Old 01-11-2015, 10:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theOden View Post
not sure about "mods" folder.
The only mods folder I have is "il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD" which is the normal "il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" in "My Documents\1C SoftClub" when having TF4.312 installed.
Sorry, type on my end, where I am looking to install by your directions is in the game directory, IL-2 Surmovik Cliffs of Dover/MOD directory. The only thing in that directory on my install ( TF 4.312) appear to be some single mission files, no folders at all.

So am I misunderstanding and these go in documents folder rather than within the game folder?

EVGA X79 Dark MB| I7 4820Kcpu @ 4.5 ghz|16gb Corsair 2100 MHZ DDR3 ram|EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB |SoundBlaster Z PCIe soundcard | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5 | Windows 8.1 64 bit
Old 01-12-2015, 04:34 AM
Approved Member

Oh I see, yes all goes to the "My Documents" area.
Nothing in the actual game folder.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

Got ya, thanks looking forward to trying these out! Really appreciate what you guys do for us single players!!

Old 01-26-2015, 04:36 PM
Approved Member

A few screenshots from your first submission bob40.

It was touch and go but I survived with one kill, an ME109. The Blenheims suffered heavy losses.....

I'll give your latest a go soon. Thanks again

Best Regards,
MB_Avro