Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfmadmax View Post
Me to, Werelex please comment on FPS!!
It was not started at all... The Weak computer... I will buy new - then we will look.
Judging by comments on sukhoi.ru necessary a top videocard. At the people in not above 40 FPS even on a top computer...

It is possible to esteem here:
http://translate.google.ru/translate...790%26page%3D1
Old 03-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Approved Member

"NOTE: Tracer rounds take up certain resources to render, while non-tracer rounds are only tracked in the physics model and not shown visually. Filling up your guns with lots of tracers will use up system resources. Loading only tracer rounds into every gun on something like an 8-gun Spitfire, however impressive, is not something we would recommend."

ROFL, Please someone do this loadout on a spit or Hurri... I have to see how funny this looks.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog_kt View Post

Everyone who hasn't taken a look yet, do yourself a favor and read the manual.
There's a fundamental departure from the usual philosophy of prop-era combat sims, this one seems like a very balanced cross-over between IL2, civilian sims and study sims all rolled into one. The way the interface works, how the same controls have a different function depending on the aircraft you fly and its particular systems, the need to not only fly but also operate the aircraft when flying full switch, everything so far screams "almost study-sim quality for a dozen separate flyables instead of just one".
Thanks to the folks who posted the English version.

I'm reading it now and the dedication to the art and 'love' (yes) that has gone into this shines through.

It's going to be a blast. Here for the long haul.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:28 AM
Registered Member

Default Cliffs of Dover in English: The Manual

Hi Guys, for those that might have missed out on the Cliffs of Dover manual that is in English. Here is the link: http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php?...atid=20&cid=35

These guys who produced this game have shaken my faith they can produce a complete game. Meaning that no manual came with my game and like wise no keyboard layout or the ability to print out the keys that were mapped with in the game. Cutting corners to save on costs will eventually cut into sales. As I will think twice on purchasing another one of their products. I am also giving this game's roll out and ensuring a rating that is worse that the roll out of the affordable care act.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Approved Member

Harbinger

You are too late with your review. The whole team does not work any longer, so I see no point in doing that...

But as for your game, you might have a look at this thread here:
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=5058&p=52711

The game runs actually very wel with these patches!