Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastel View Post
Statistically speaking v6.0 will be released at 01 Oct 2018.
(based on mathematical calculations where it takes 1/2 year to get bug-fixes" and "improvements" ready = v4.0->v4.2).
Hopefully a fix of the ruined AI is included at that time.
You don't deserve it.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

Once again.
If anyone is not happy with the TF fixes that are offered for free by people who make them themselves, then you are free to ignore them. No one is forcing you to use them. The game isn't broken if you are not happy with them. You can revert to the default version of the game, which is the one you paid for. That won't cost you anything and neither will the TF fixes and updates. Chose whichever you prefer, or use an alternative install if you can find one. Make one yourself if you like, but be prepared to suffer abuse if you allow others to use it.

Flying online as Setback.
Old 02-16-2014, 03:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodriver View Post
it's no more taxing than whatever effort you had to make to find the other info and then link it here...........oh wait.....I get it, this all just 'hey everybody look at me, I'm all smiley face and commenty and I love to spread information, because I'm all smiley faced enthusiastic and I just want to talk talk talk with a big smiley face about everything I can find about Clod with a big smiley face' since you were called up on being a rotten little miserable troll.
I thought that was implied in the new attitude?
But damn, that got me laughing!
Old 02-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by major_setback View Post
Once again.
If anyone is not happy with the TF fixes that are offered for free by people who make them themselves, then you are free to ignore them. No one is forcing you to use them. The game isn't broken if you are not happy with them. You can revert to the default version of the game, which is the one you paid for. That won't cost you anything and neither will the TF fixes and updates. Chose whichever you prefer, or use an alternative install if you can find one. Make one yourself if you like, but be prepared to suffer abuse if you allow others to use it.
Agree 100%.

Best Regards,
MB_Avro