Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:38 AM
Approved Member

Default New high score

just played a 3v2 cta game with me on the outnumbered team and went 61-7 and won the match had to brag a little about that one. I was going to post a screen shot of the score but last time I did that some sally's on here got offended lol so I won't. Oh and that was with a spit no bombs no rockets

Last edited by mavrickandgoose; 01-09-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:22 AM
Approved Member

Ayyyyyyyyy??

Sooo, Anyone care to hear what I'm having for breakfast?

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 01-09-2012, 05:26 AM
Approved Member

Come on pope 61 kills is pretty damn impressive. Not trying to be a ass but I think that is worth a little bragging lol
Old 01-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Approved Member

yes it is very impressive but it depends of the game level of the oppoments and the time of the game...personnaly when i meet a new guys ,i try to don't do a "free carnage" because i remenber when i started to play a online planes game(blazing angels)i was very happy the aces let me did some moves and learn me how to fly...and the guys who are rookies today will be a aces tomorow ...the guys i beat yesterday beat me today... but yes 61 kills is an impressive score...
Old 01-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrickandgoose View Post
just played a 3v2 cta game with me on the outnumbered team and went 61-7 and won the match had to brag a little about that one. I was going to post a screen shot of the score but last time I did that some sally's on here got offended lol so I won't. Oh and that was with a spit no bombs no rockets
Let me guess, your team mate was your online and real life buddy who I met online for the fist time yesterday just prior to our historical missions. If so there is no surprise, that gentleman can do some serious damage. So much in fact, that opponents from the other team decided to quit the game.

You are very skillful virtual flyer, no doubt about that. But do you really need to remind the general public of this forum about that? We, that occasionally meet you in online games are fully aware of your skills, but as Olife put it very nicely, it all relative. Let me put it bluntly for you, sooner or later you will meet someone who will put your skills to shame. Do not worry, it won't be me, as I consider myself just slightly better that mediocre BoP player, especially in realistic difficulty mode. I hope you do not take this post of mine as something unfriendly or offensive. That is certainly not my intention. There is a very nice manual written by the guy who played this sort of online dogfights for more that a decade. In there he talks about the different mentality of online players (I think he mentions four major ones). Please do not let yourself became one of those “insuferable egomaniacs” that this author mentioned in that manual. Remember that your ego is you worst enemy in your life. You are a fairly young person (judging by the photos you posted from air museum) so you have plenty of time to work on yourself. Perhaps sharing a few tips with those “inept” dogfigthers is a good start. Here is the challenge for you: if I join your squadron, that is if you let me, will you help me improve my gunnery skills and perhaps my flying in realistic mode?

Again, please do not be offended by my post. Take care and see you at the Ruff's historical missions.

Yes Mr. Robot, what did you or Brit's in general have for a breakfast ? We, here at the US West, like good old fashioned omelette (hm, sounds French?) and not that cereal c..p

PSN: PlaviKit
Old 01-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Approved Member

I did not mean to be offensive I just never seen anyone get that many kills before so I had to brag a little. No my team mate was not pappy if it was I wouldnt have been bragging we do that to guys all the time once again not trying to be a ass just saying. My team mate in this match was foxy and he got 2 kills the whole match. And yes everyone can join my squad and I will help anyone who asks with settings or anything else weather in my squad or not. I do brag at times and I have gotten into some heated arguments but I will always play fair I will always bail I will play with anyone and if any of you have heard me on mic I don't talk trash to people in the game we are all here to have fun
Old 01-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

Oh and I'm 26 so I guess I'm kinda young lol
Old 01-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

And pappy and I have started a thread on our site witch will go over the tips and tactics we use for each plane feel free to check it out and add anything you want I know some of you are better then us at certain planes I am not saying I am the bop god or anything I can get beat just like anyone. I have put in a lot of time and effort to become as good as I am sorry if every once in a while I brag a little
Old 01-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

Wise words Aquila. Branflakes with milk and some raisins, Glass of Orange juice.

Mavrick, can I ask exactly how long was the game you were playing? I'm wondering if you were dominating the CTA game that much why you hadn't captured the airfield and won before you could get anywhere close to that many kills. I'm afraid the impression I get is constant vulching (preying on defensless landing aircraft) ,and like the sniper in the Battlefield games, racking up many kills but not actually working towards the team game objective. Now I'd be impressed If you told me this was 61 kills and 7 deaths in a 30 minute TDM but I would still agree with Olife and Aquila.

(PS don't forget the edit button, no need to triple post.)

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 01-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Approved Member

We took the field and I killed them until tickets went to 0 I would say it was 15-20 mins. My best in TDM Is 43. You would think I made a post saying you all suck from the reactions lol seriously has any one ever seen 61 kills in s game let alone 61-7 unless it was a 2 hour game. Im just saying I thought it was a damn good score

Last edited by mavrickandgoose; 01-09-2012 at 08:51 PM.