Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 10-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

Ah, I see. Thanks to both of you. That one room sure is a bitch though, but I'll just keep on trying to plug them all with my silenced pistol 'til I luck out.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

After two missions on full stealth I needed something a bit lighter on this one so I gunned, trapped and knifed my way round the whole castle. Luring people into grenade traps was great fun, particularly if you parked a body with a trap outside a room full of troops then whistle or shoot the door to attract their attention - oooh whats that, ooooh a body lets check it - BOOM With an MP40, lots of ammo, a narrow corridor and lots of Germans coming towards you in single file it was a bit of a turkey shoot at times. Got the lowest score possible of course for making lots of noise, I think it was Rookie and 400 points, but it was a hell of a lot of fun ! Ah well, it was back to the stealth after that one.