Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:21 AM
Registered Member

Default Death to spies clipping problem?

Hi all
first i want to say i love to play this game, it is like a cross between hitman and hidden & dangerous 2. two of my favorite games of all time.

but it is not playable for me indoors. it can only be described as a clipping problem.

this is a 'game ender' because to get through a doorway (or even close enough to a door to open it) i have to duck and stand up 2 times or sometimes i have to walk backwards. and stairways? i have to run up them at an angle and try to jump to get up them. otherwise i watch my guy run in place forever.

its like there is invisible walls everywhere. i wish i could record about 10 minutes of video of this so you can see how impossible this is. doesnt anyone else have issues like this? i dont see even 1 post.

I have the english version dvd. i am running a core duo extreme at 2.9ghtz 4 gig ram, 8800gtx and running on windows xp and yes i have all drivers current. the game looks great. i dont see how it made it past beta testers.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

hi, I haven't seen the issue till 9th level. only in 9th level i am finding that problem , and yeah I agree, its impossible to play like this.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Approved Member

Well, I advise you to send this info to our support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu) and it will be used when making a patch. Thank you.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Registered Member

I definitaly would like to help you guys solve this issue but i dont know what info you want me to tell them. Im afriad im not very good at putting things into words.

i dont have problems playing outside, but mainly its just when im indoors. the mission where you have to take the photographs were impossible.

also a new issue has propped up but its very minor. when driving cars, (not the truck) but cars..after you get going for a bit, approx 30-40 km/h
the engine sound sputters an annoying sound.. but i can live with it. just a heads up.

is there a way to record your playing so you can show video of the clipping issue? i think this is the best way to show you if the problem isnt happening on your system. I also suspect that the camera angle getting all twisted around is related to this clipping bug. because on outdoor missions like the first one, the camera never got twisted.